• 883 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2967 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add Enderpearls to Skywars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by NothinButNetYT, Aug 14, 2019.

1. For some reason Skywars doesn’t have enderpearls on bedrock so its just an addition that I think everyone would like in skywars

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  2. As long as ender pearls function better than they do in cake wars sounds like a good idea to me.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  3. Oh yeah i forgot how glitchy they are sometimes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. They should add bigger maps though, the maps on skywars are relatively small and it’s pretty easy to bridge

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  5. The maps are intentionally made small.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  6. Why is that?

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  7. The maps are made smaller so they perform better. You can ask Pyxll about it for further clarification.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Hey there,

While yes, the maps for bedrock are transferred over from Java, they are made intentionally small for easier play on the platform. However, I honestly agree with adding in pearls to Skywars. As small as the maps are, it would still add a playing curve to strategies and would make the game more enjoyable. I don't really see the size of the maps being a factor in this, it could be used as recovery since right now the recoveries are really lackluster. My only wish for this is to only add them at mid. That's the only place they belong, and adding them to semi mid just unbalances the game and makes it easier for people to run forever (like java). This should be added along with a complete chest balancing for skywars. Semi mid shouldn't have diamond armor but that's a completely different topic. Thank you for the idea! I'll add this to the ideas board so it can be discussed further.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    jxcb and FluteVegetables like this.