• 1065 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9503 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add combo kits for every game (read to understand)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Mar 17, 2019.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea?

1. YES! THIS HAS TO HAPPEN (5 stars)

8.3%
  2. Yeah, It is a good idea, not the best though. (4 stars)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ok, I what can go wrong anyways? (3 stars)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I think something can go wrong. (2 stars)

33.3%
  5. NO! THIS SHOULD NOT EXIST! BOOOOOO! (1 star)

58.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I changed the fact that you can eat a cake in 1 bie.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2019
  2. If you read my comment, I mentioned somewhere that even with disadvantages, it would be op
    As Shotty said, the whole team shouldn't be disadvantaged either just because one player wants a kit.
    BuySomeApples also stated what Shotty said in the reply, but the quote here also shows a problem in the balancing act of the kits.

Overall, I can't tell if you read our constructive comments or not, because as I see it you aren't taking into account of the problems we present to you to solve. If you do read them, and I don't realize it, I apologize. If you read them and ignore the important points to be changed, the chances of your idea being accepted and put into place is slimmer.

I hope you read this comment and reflect on others' points positively!

Update: Currently in Bedrock, the TNT trap is insane for protection in CakeWars and would make your 1bite disadvantage useless.

Posted Mar 19, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 19, 2019
    Shotgun_Master likes this.
  3. Now I actually changed it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2019
  4. There is virtually no reason to take the merit of this suggestion seriously

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  5. Yo!

The idea of combining kits is interesting, but if this were to be implemented all games would have to undergo extreme balancing changes with the new kits. These changes would be unnecessary and takes away our resources and development time that could be spent on other projects that would be successful in the long run.
    Overall, it isn't in Mineplex's best interest to devote our resources to combine kits when it can drastically change gameplay in a negative way.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea or my response to it, feel free to PM me!
    Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.