• 3519 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13217 Players Online
  • 9698 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add an insane mode for Skywars in bedrock edition

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Hadrian_Singh, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Do you want an Insane mode in Skywars on Bedrock

Poll closed Mar 8, 2020.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  3. What is that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Won't it be fun if it had an insane mode in Skywars?If you dont know what it is, it is basically normal skywars with the chest and maps but your loot is better(This includes diamond armour and enchanted bows, with enderpearls too).

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  2. Yes, an insane mode should be added, including Normal and Easy, but first, bug fixes should be the ones to help this be implemented. A more suitable server choice is of the 5 on the bedrock edition, with working Skywars development.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  3. Greetings!

I don't really see a need to add aa "insane mode" to SkyWars I think for now we should just stick with Solos and Duos. I think if we add an Insane mode it will split the community even more which we really don't want. I think for now we should focus on fixing the issues we have with kits and fix the small bugs we have in SkyWars.

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian ​

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Hxmza and xGetRektedx like this.
  4. Hey,

I'm afraid I don't think that this should be implemented. I know of another server that has this "Insane SkyWars" gamemode, and I know how popular that gamemode is on that server, but there would be issues with Mineplex implemented the same type of gamemode.

Mainly, implementing another category in the SkyWars gamemode would likely cause a few problems in terms of how fast games would start. What I mean is that SkyWars doesn't have a large enough community to warrant breaking the community into even smaller parts. Introducing a new gamemode will likely split up the SkyWars community into smaller parts, making games start less often. This would cause frustration for the people who do play SkyWars, as they have to wait a long time for a single game to start. This makes them less likely to play on Mineplex, and more likely to play on other servers where games will start faster.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 27, 2020