• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add a Wind Kit for cake wars (read before thinking of moving this)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 12, 2019.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. YES! THIS SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED +2 :D

15.4%
  2. Yes, I think it's good, just a few ways to improve it but this ain't the best idea + 1 :)

23.1%
  3. Maybe, I have like a ton of reasons to improve it (Post why there's reason for disagreement) +-0

30.8%
  4. No, I don't like the idea (only say if you don't have reasons to improve, otherwise say maybe) -1 :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NO! I HOPE THIS IS NEVER IMPLEMENTED -2 D:<

30.8%
  1. HeyItsTay_

HeyItsTay_

For the future, please PM me and not write something on a thread about another, thank you!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 5:35 PM
  2. whats pm? Post Message?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  3. l5x

l5x

No CakeWars kit, at the moment, possesses abilities.
    Wind bomb is very broken. As you literally stun and knock back anyone who's around you. If a team was rushing you, you could counter their all by simply using this. It doesn't matter if it knocked you one or two, or three blocks. The fact of the matter is, this is an ability which is far from fitting in terms of CakeWars playstyle.

The only, keep in mind this is my perspective, part of the concept I've seen in a comment is the leap. I can live with a CakeWars kit that has leap, and that's the only part of the kit; however, it should be along with the same function as any other leap in any other game on Mineplex.

As the for the ability which literally reflects damage, This should not be added, as you literally taking the damage you just took, at reflecting it back. Hmm, no...

In terms of unlocking the kit, you've said it costs 7000 gems along with winning 10 games. So it's a "partial achievement kit"??
    I think on the whole this kit does not belong on Mineplex. The CakeWars kits match nothing like this, so with all due respect, that's my consensus.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 4:48 AM
  4. 1. The Wind bomb takes NO damage, and only affects one person a time, let alone be a 2 minute cool down.

2.The counter attack only deals the attacker 1.5 damage (0.75 hearts) now. YOU STILL TAKE FULL DAMAGE.

P.S The leap can be done by Jump 1

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:26 AM
  5. HeyItsTay_

HeyItsTay_

private message

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:17 PM
  6. wait, so Im supposed to make a conversation for just asking to do something?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  7. HeyItsTay_

HeyItsTay_

you shouldn't talk about something off topic then the thread your posting under.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  8. We already have 3 kits. I’d question the necessity of adding another considering that cake wars is one of the most prioritized on the bedrock server

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:37 PM
  9. It's a little weird why you'd say this is you're one of the BEST players in Cake Wars. And what's wrong with one more kit?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  10. First off, in no way did I say I was “the best player”. IM FAR FROM IT. Secondly, your kit idea seems to be off from the other 3. It should just match the basics of the other 3.
    --- Post updated ---
    Notice how the builder and archer kits regen arrows and clay blocks, the warrior kit gives strength after 1 kill, which is reasonable and does fit in to the game, but having some sort of wind bomb just completely throws off the basics of the other 3 and changes the playingstyle
    --- Post updated ---
    And what exactly do we need leap for?

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  11. For the Wind Bomb, I totally nerfed it. It takes no damage, knocks you 2 blocks far and 6 blocks high (if you don't move, it all the jump basically does is deal 1-2 hearts of damage, and that's for if you have none/leather armor).

And leap is mainly for bridge/parkour purposes. If you were stuck on a high place, and you had to land on a block very far away, you can use the leap even though you'll probably miss.

And, if someone destroyed a bridge to a specific point, but it was only 3 blocks destroyed (4 block distance) it would help to use leap, because it parkours 4 blocks, and 3 is the regular. But rarely, you'll come in this situation.

Also, the wind bomb has a 2 minute cool down.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 7:46 AM