• 364 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2943 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add a UHC minigame

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by NewNumpty, Feb 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. The game would work like a normal UHC. You would gather materials in 20-60 minutes, and there would be the choices of singles and duos. There would be a fighter kit, which consists of a stone sword and an iron chestplate, Archer, which gives a bow and half a stack of arrows, miner, which gave a stone pick and shovel, and Cleric, which gives 1 golden apple and potion of instant health. There can be an achievement for not getting hit once, winning with just the kit items, and killing someone with lava.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    IdonNC likes this.
  2. I like this idea!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    NewNumpty likes this.
  3. This sounds like an amazing idea considering the fact of how large the Bedrock community is. I believe UHC was removed from the Java server due to a lack of players but Bedrock has 2,000+ members on daily so this game could actually work out. Hopefully, Mineplex adds it to the server, we need some new games.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    Fallen™ and NewNumpty like this.
  4. Personally, I like the general concept of this thread, although there could be flaws in it. For starters, UHC by itself is already a game on another major server. Maybe if Mineplex could alter the game so it’s not similar to UHC on the other server. I also have a few questions to propose:
    How much will the kits cost?
    What is the objective of the game?
    Anyway, overall it seems like a good idea at first glance but if you think about it, Mineplex already has similar games to this. (DOM, etc). 0+ As of now, for the reasons I have stated above.
    Thanks for suggesting this!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  5. Hey!
    Particularly, I don’t really like this idea. It’s copying a game from another major server. Plus I’ve never really liked UHC. It goes on for way too long and requires a lot of players. Perhaps if Mineplex could alter it to make it better, then it might change my opinion. But I really don’t see how UHC would bring people to Mineplex. It’s never really that fun and it is a bit similar to Champions. Overall, I just don’t see reason for UHC. Mineplex already has a bunch of brilliant games, and there’s no need to add UHC. Plus, the game doesn’t really have an objective to it and it’s easy to get bored and frustrated by it. For the idea, -1 for now.

Thanks for suggesting!

~LT

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    Bedrock players have a negative iq and wont want to stay for an hour to collect materials when they can do that in a world or something. The game would be pretty broken anyways cuz thats just how mp br is. Most players would end up leaving and generally UHCs need 30+ players and i feel it would be a dead game

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    BDIZZ and FluteVegetables like this.
  6. xGetRektedx the fighter kit could be the starter kit, the archer andminer can cost 2000, and cleric can be 3000

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
  7. I agree, I would easily lose interest in the game if I had to spend an hour gathering materials

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  8. the game's time can be debateable, like 30-40 minutes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
  9. Bedrock's different devices don't really support a long game like UHC, it's completely pvp based past the resource collecting period and W10 players would have a huge advantage that would discourage mobile players from playing the game at all. Players joining games would most likely not be an issue for the first week, but when every mobile player realized they stood almost no chance at winning and would waste 40 minutes+ just to die immediately to a W10 player, they would never want to play it again. For the actual idea, Cleric would be the only viable kit because in UHC you don't usually heal regularly and require outside sources such as golden apples or health potions, and Cleric gives both. UHC doesn't fit the bedrock player base really and I think other games would have a lot more popularity over time compared to UHC.

Posted Feb 17, 2020 at 1:01 AM