• 688 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9988 Players Online
  • 9300 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add a replay Mode to games and report Mode

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by KillenDeath, Jan 12, 2022.

?

Do you want add Replay and report mode to the game?

1. YES!

75.0%
  2. no!

25.0%
  1. add these modes can help Mineplex get more player and we can ban hacker immediately!
    Replay mode : we can watch and review and watch good player control and technique!

Posted Jan 12, 2022
  2. This can help everyone a lot!!!!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2022
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. This will happen when pigs can fly irl

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  4. exactly

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    Bobert2O13 likes this.
  5. While this would be absolutely amazing to have, this isn't going to be added for a long while, if ever. Just for the fact that we have very limited developers and how long and complicated it would take to develop. If we were to all of a sudden get a lot of new developers, then sure, they can work on this. However I don't see Mineplex hiring a bunch of new developers anytime soon, so I am going to assume this is most likely never going to happen, unless Mineplex can somehow get this out even though it might take quite a while to do.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  6. Hi
    I think this would be something nice to see in the future, for all the reasons you listed. It would be helpful for reporting and could potentially save a lot of time especially if people don't have a convenient way to record. It would also be neat to rewatch the game and learn new strategies. As stated above, however, there just isn't a whole lot of development time. I think there are many things that should come first—bug fixes for example— before adding something like this, especially with the current size of the dev team. Once these things are out of the way and it makes sense for new things to be added, I would love to see this added.

Overall, I really like this suggestion and I think it could be super useful. I just don't see it happening anytime soon in the near future. Great idea though:)

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  7. I have to agree with the people who commented above me. I personally feel like this is an excellent idea that a lot of people would like to have implemented. However, we just don't have the resources right now to devote towards Implementing this as the Dev list is already overflowing with things needing to get done. I do potentially see this being adding in a far future once player base regrows and the development team potentially gets larger, however until then we are at the mercy of Dev time which there just isn't a lot of :/ Great idea though!

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  8. thank you everyone!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2022 at 8:21 AM