• 1720 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1720 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add a new kit for bedrock.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by MeFrankenstein, Oct 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ender pearl kit: Giving you a Sharp 1 iron sword, an ender pearl, and an iron chest plate.
    Tank kit: Prot 2 iron leggings and chest plate, and a sharpness 3 iron sword.
    Golem kit: Iron golem spawn egg.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  2. What game is this for?

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  3. Cake wars

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  4. I meant skywars

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  5. Starting with the Ender Pearl kit. Firstly, ender pearls can be found and are quite common in the chest supplies, thus defeating the purpose of the kit. Sharpness one iron swords can be easily topped by a diamond sword, which is also a quite common find in chests. Same with iron chestplate.
    As for Tank kit, iron armor and swords is easily found, and even with the protection and sharpness respectively, does not make the kit unique and special in any way.
    Lastly, with the Golem kit, this one has some potential but I cannot see it working in Skywars. Golems are fairly easy to kill, are slow moving mobs, and although it could be a source of protection, I think it'll just be an annoyance to others and this idea is very underdeveloped, like how often will you get a spawn egg or will you just have one?

Overall it's just that skywars doesn't really need kits (its why they were removed) and the ideas that you've suggested don't make the gameplay more interesting or special.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  6. As @ScarletBlood37 said, for your first kit, ender pearls are already common throughout chests on the outer mid islands and on the middle islands. Giving players 1 ender pearl to start of the game with therefore wouldn't be that useful as players without the kit would be able to gain the same advantage pretty quickly.

For the tank kit, a sharpness 3 iron sword seems like it would be very overpowered for the start of a skywars game. Players would easily be able to shread through players with even the best of gear due to the weapon disparity. Just to give you an idea of the damage output, an iron sharp 3 sword would be more damaging than a diamond sword with sharpness 1.

Finally, the golem kit, how exactly would this work? Would the golem protect you from other players, would it attack other players nearby, how would the spawning of the golem work? The idea is underdeveloped in my opinion.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and scarlet like this.
  7. Pretty op if you ask me. You could literally just kill someone at the beginning of the game easy. Stop being mean to kids LOL.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Tails The Fox likes this.
  8. We're not being mean, it's called the truth. Everything that OP has stated can already be countered and done in various different ways.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  9. we won't be adding any kits to skywars for the foreseeable future

not planned

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and StyxKiller03 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.