• 369 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4707 Players Online
  • 4338 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add a hide and seek game on bedrock and java

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by traincar100, Sep 9, 2020.

?

Should there be hide and seek?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we should have hide and seek because it might bring more people in, but there should be something special so it provides people with something they can’t get on the other big servers. I don’t know what it should be. Feel free to leave ideas below.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Jylie (Jxliee) likes this.
  2. Hey! There's already a game called "Block Hunt", in which you hide as blocks and seekers attempt to find you, let me know if this was something you were looking for.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  3. Posted Sep 9, 2020
  4. Like mentioned, we already have a Hide and Seek game mode on both platforms, it's called blockhunt. Considering you're bedrock, I'll also direct you to the Block Hunt section of the bedrock games forums here. You can morph into both blocks and certain mobs. There are a variety of kits for both hiders and seekers which bring a sense of uniqueness to the game as well as abilities that can be upgraded mid-game. Java and Bedrock have a few differences but the game premise itself is the exact same and both platforms host this game.

If you're suggesting a different style game to block hunt itself that's more "traditional", I don't really think it's necessary given block hunts existence and I don't feel it wise to split the community between two very similar games. If you have any ideas for changing the existing block hunt game or even adding/removing game aspects from it, feel free to suggest it here, or alternatively, here if you're looking at bedrock block hunt specifically.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  5. Imagine writing about a game you want to be added, but it turns out that the server already has it!
    This post was brought to you by traincar100 and da bois gang.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. Ah you thought Mineplex didnt have hide and seek, but it was me Block Hunt all along!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.