• 558 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9028 Players Online
  • 8470 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Achievements.

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Nick_Pischel, Nov 23, 2020.

1. What are the all of the Achievements for Bedrock Skywars?

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  2. Hey! I'm not sure if these are for Bedrock or Java, but heres what I found:

Sky King- Win 20 rounds of Skywars. = 000 Gems
    Master Bomber- Get 3 kills with Super Throwing TNT in a single round. = 500 Gems
    TNT Hoarder- Acquire 100 Super Throwing TNTs in total. = 250 Gems
    Left For Dead- Kill 120 zombies. = 750 Gems
    Cold Blooded- Killer Kill 250 players. = 500 Gems
    Survivalist- Win a round without opening a chest. = 1000 Gems
    Bare Minimum- Win a round without equipping armor. = 1000 Gems
    SkyWars Master Achievement- Unlock all SkyWars achievements. = Earth kit

Someone please correct me if these are for Java. Thanks!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  3. These are Java. There is no such thing as Super TNT on Bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020
  4. Unfortunately, as far I'm aware there is no official list of all achievements available for bedrock skywars, however, these are the ones that I have unlocked myself on the server and know they exist.

Sky King - Win 20 rounds of Skywars
    Left For Dead - Kill 120 zombies
    Cold Blooded Killer - Kill 80 players

I'm not sure if Survivalist or Bare Minimum achievements exist, since I didn't try to achieve them yet, but those 3 achievements above are set in stone.

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  5. Well I attempted Bare Minimum, and got the Achievement but I don't think the chest achievement works.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2020
  6. Ah, I wasn't aware of that. As far I know, there aren't any bedrock exclusive achievements and I don't think the game received any of the new achievements that were part of the latest java skywars update, so I believe it's only those four achievements available to unlock (unless Survivalist is broken).

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    Nick_Pischel and Orangey like this.
  7. I think some of the achievements are the same, but some of them aren't on the server I guess if you want to get some, try them all.

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  8. These are the old Java achievements - Bedrock has no TNT as mentioned above. Following the Skywars Java update, an additional achievement to kill 10 players with your bare fists was added, so try that. There's also no more Earth kit (sadly).

The achievements listed by Klobby are correct^^ Then there's a couple Java ones but I'm not entirely sure which ones other than Bare Minimum which you got, so just try the rest as well. Even if they don't end up to be working it'd be a fun challenge :)

Posted Nov 24, 2020