• 4215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13624 Players Online
  • 9409 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Achievements

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by Dpro88, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a question about Bridges achievements. Can you get achievements while in a private lobby? I thought you could but I forgot.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  2. Hello! Bridges is an okay game but to answer your question, nope! No game gives you achievements, xp or nothing counts towards stats in an MPS. You want to get XP and achievements you need to go into a public game. Sorry :(

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  3. You can only receive bridges achievements in public games because if you did it all in private games there would be no challenge to it. You could farm achievements in every game!

Have a good day!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Thanks for clarifying.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Dacked likes this.
  5. Yep! It was a good question.

Have a good day!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  6. Hey,

Just for a little bit more clarification, Mineplex allows players to team/cross-team in MPS's. If players were able to gain experience, stats and/or achievements in MPS's, then it would technically be permitted to stat boost, just as long as they're doing it in a private server. That's probably the main reason that you can't get achievements and such in player servers.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Im_Ken and Dpro88 like this.
  7. As stated already by others, earning achievements in an MPS isn't possible, due to how easy it would be to farm for them. You can only earn achievements in public games, and any achievement kits you have unlocked from earning achievements in public games, will be available to you for use in an MPS.

Because your concern has been addressed, as you have acknowledged the responses given to you, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message :)

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Xukuwu and Klobby like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.