• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Achievements for Wither Assault

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by pabloduygrizpf, Nov 20, 2018.

1. pabloduygrizpf

pabloduygrizpf

Hello everyone, I'd like to quickly address an issue I have with Wither Assault. I personally love many games in MIN such as Super Spleef, Micro Battles, Bacon Brawl, Dragons, Dragon Escape, Micro Battles, Monster Maze. I would love to add Wither Assault as I find the game very fun, but i don't get much enjoyment from playing games without achievements as it feels as if i could be playing another game to get it's achievements instead.So i really think wither assault should get achievements!
    Some achievement ideas I have are:
    "Master...at hiding" = Win 50 games of Wither Assault as a human
    "Blood Thirsty" = Kill 6 humans in one game
    "Block Trafficking" = Break 1000 blocks as a Human
    "I won't let you die on me" = Revive 25 people as a Human
    "Go my Minions!" = Kill 3 people using underlings in one game

Leave any other achievement ideas below, and thanks for reading! :)

Posted Nov 20, 2018
    PapiKirito and HeyItsAdam like this.
  2. HeyItsAdam

HeyItsAdam

I think I can speak for a lot of arcade players when I say that stats for Wither Assault in /stats would be a very nice addition for the arcade community, along with the addition of achievements.

A few months ago, members at the Game Insights Discord has actually created a Wither Assault update document, including achievements that can be included in the game. Some of the achievements you mentioned are actually already there, but most are not. There's a few that could be edited:

Block Trafficking - 1000 blocks feels like it's too much. Perhaps less would be a better amount for the average arcade player to obtain.

I won't let you die on me - I would bump this up a small amount.

Go my minions - First, you don't get kills counted for your minions killing someone. Not something you could do, just a bug in the game currently. Second, minions are extremely challenging to get kills with. They just move too slow and often do too little damage to actually get the kill, rather than your arrows or wither skull. I do like the idea of this achievement, so perhaps it could be "Get x kills with underlings in total".

Outside of that, these are good achievement ideas for the game. I'll be sure to add them to the Wither Assault document, thanks.

Posted Nov 20, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 20, 2018
  3. Nice thread. I agree.
    +1

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  4. Archonix

Archonix

I fully support this idea. The achievement names and descriptions are clever and witty, pertaining to others Mineplex has created for other games among the network.

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  5. OP susi

OP susi

The idea seems really concerning thinking that Wither assault is somewhat popular game. I would also love to see achiements and maybe even a some kind of traitor as an achievement kit? Anyway your ideas are really great and I hope they would be added to the game one day.

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  6. coralines

coralines

Hey there!

Thank you for suggesting your ideas regarding Wither Assault. As for the main suggestion, they would be a great addition in my opinion. The only issue is that Wither Assault is a game that has been “discontinued” and will not receive any updates for the time being, that including an addition to /stats and achievements to unlock for the game. However, we will keep it in out to-do list, so hopefully an addition for WA will be seen soonTM.

We will keep the thread open to discussion though, in order to collect more feedback from the community.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
    EmmaLie likes this.
  7. Fqultless

Fqultless

I don't think this is a very good idea because it is discounted and it would be hard to earn stats for a discontinued game. -1

Posted Jan 10, 2019
  8. hazeae24

hazeae24

I see where you are coming from, since Wither Assault isn't that popular of a game, but even though arcade games lost their respective portals, they still deserve stats that players can grind for. Wither Assault is still playable in Mixed Arcade, so it isn't a "discontinued" or "rejected" game like those that were moved to MPS's.

Posted Jan 10, 2019
  9. Fqultless

Fqultless

Stats would be almost impossible to earn with the new queuing system, that would be like asking stats for gravity. Also, you can't even play it with the new system that is in place.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  10. hazeae24

hazeae24

You are correct and the I didn't take new queueing system into account when creating my reply. I apologize for the mistake. However, as stated by HeyItsAdam, there is a possibility for a Wither Assault Update that could improve the game and make it more popular:

Even though Wither Assault currently isn't playable in Mixed Arcade with the new queue system, maybe there will be an update in the future where Wither Assault achievements could be implemented.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  11. Fqultless

Fqultless

This game was removed for a REASON and should NOT be brought back. That would like be asking for the game Barbarians to be brought back with achievements. it's just not plausible. In conclusion, the games should stay REMOVED because they were removed for a REASON and should stay like that. Even if they did get achievements it would be impossible to earn them in the next update.

Posted Jan 14, 2019