• 2107 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6362 Players Online
  • 4255 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Achievement Bug

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Pebbles, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:48 PM.

1. Hi so, I was playing block hunt which is my favorite game, when I was trying to get achievements for the kit and decide to go for the one where you have to kill 7 hiders. After trying for various hours I finally get a good game where a lot of hiders are aggressive, and I end up killing 8 hiders, excitedly I end the game and check my progress. When I check I see that I don't have the achievement.

Ps: I have a screenshot to prove that I did kill 8 hiders.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  2. Did you win or lose

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  3. I don't remember
    --- Post updated ---
    Alright so update I just tried to get it again and got 8 kills. I still didn't get it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 10:13 PM
  4. Hey!

The only reason I could think of as to why you haven't gotten the achievement is that you didn't get the final hit on all the 7 kills. If you are sure you got the final hit on all kills, then I would recommend you report it as a bug here.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 10:37 PM
  5. thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 10:40 PM
  6. I’ve heard other people complain about this bug. I just checked, the bug is already known by the quality assurance team. Hopefully it will get fixed soon in an upcoming update! In the meantime you’ll just have to wait until they fix it to be able to complete it again.

Posted Jun 15, 2019 at 4:42 AM