• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8349 Players Online
  • 8022 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Accidental Mishaps

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by KittyKat207434, Jun 28, 2020.

?

Speed Builders or Master Builders?

1. Speed Builders

2. Master Builders

3. REDSTONE!

4. none. i like to see other peoples builds.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I accidentally voted somebody's build inappropriate when I was trying to get in using a door...haha...c':
    Anybody else had something happen like this?

Side: Which is better: Speed Builders or Master Builders? (i think its called speed builders)

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  2. I usually don't explore the interior of buildings, and I just select the item I am voting with and click it so this hasn't really happened to me before. However, I think Master Builders is more enjoyable for me as I prefer building on my own and looking at other peoples builds on the same topic.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  3. Hi!

I dislike speed builders, my memory isn't fantastic and I just find it boring after a few rounds.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  4. I think that has happened to me in the past, although not that much. I don't think it's that much of an issue if it was accidental, though.

I've played Master Builders and Speed Builders on both Java and Bedrock, so my opinion applies to both platforms. It honestly depends on my mood, but if I want to grind for XP, I prefer Speed Builders. If I want to relax with a building game, definitely Master Builders. I really love both gamemodes, though; I enjoy playing them about the same.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  5. Don’t worry you won’t get into trouble, the report system (in game) is just a way to make staff aware of possible rule breaks and the odd accidental false report won’t condemn the player to doom or land you with any problems, I have done it before haha, if you do happen to find any actual rule breakers though, reporting them via www.mineplex.com/report would help out the staff team with cleaning up master builders and I am sure would be greatly appreciated, happy crafting,

Mēlæ

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  6. This has happened to me once or twice, I don't want to be accused of false reports but this kinda makes that impossible to avoid.

Posted Jul 7, 2020