• 290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 290 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Ability To Rearrange Tags

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by mat ㋡, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As title states, it would be nice to have the ability to rearrange your tags. For example, I am both a Lord and Eternal, but I would prefer to have my Eternal tag, before my Lord tag. This wouldn't really need much work, and it's just a small nice feature to implement. Not sure what other information I should input, so I'll leave it at that.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    syrenical, 0775, ReJo and 4 others like this.
  2. I agree with this idea despite not actually having cross platform ranks because I have seen many people frustrated with the wrong tag on top.

+1

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    ThankfulDamien and Fusafez like this.
  3. Simple quality of life change. Should definitely be implemented. Hopefully this will be released in the next forums update!

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    ThankfulDamien likes this.
  4. Thread Moved to Website Feedback

I’m not sure how easily something like this could be implemented, but I like the idea! I’d probably say for Staff members it’s better to keep it so that our Staff tag stays above any other tags we might have though. Small quality of life change, and I’m giving a +1 as long as it’s not too hard to implement.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    ThankfulDamien and Fusafez like this.
  5. Hey,
    I see this idea wouldn't harm if implemented as it could be of help to the people who like to arrange their tags. I wouldn't mind seeing this feature added so I'd give it a +1.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  6. Heyo!

I don't really see an issue with this as long as it's not hard to implement. I like the idea, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in a forums update as a nice QoL change. +1 from me.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  7. Hey,

I believe this is a feature for subteams where you're able to change the listing of where your subteams go. But if this was added for tags it'd be a pretty good implementation as well.

+1

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  8. We'll add something like this in the looong future down. We did a poll on this and people did want it added, so we'll go for it and give it a shot.

This will be locked as we don't need more discussion on it + have the processed tag and you can message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.