• 2026 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10464 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Aaron678 in 2019

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aaron678, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I doubt anyone that's still around will remember me or even know me but whatever. I'm Aaron678 and I guess I'm a bit of a Mineplex veteran. I first joined back in 2014 just before Spu_ stepped down as owner. I was most active in 2015/2016 and was mainly involved in the UHC and Champions communities. I slowly became more inactive both on Mineplex and Minecraft in general as the server and the community began to die off. It really is a shame to see how the server has ended up but I'm glad to see some elements of the community are still going strong. I'm not sure how active I'll be from now on but I guess that's a little bit of background on who I am!

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  2. Hello again!

I can't say that I've had the pleasure of seeing you when you were here, as I was not around in 2016, but welcome back to the community, nonetheless!

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  3. Help me remember : Weren't you staff?

Your name rings a bell but the one Aaron I remember was admin

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  4. Hey buddy!

A huge welcome back to both Minecraft and Mineplex, I also made a recent return to the server and Minecraft as a game. I hope you enjoyed your time off, it is definitely nice to get away for a while and sort out life priorities. I used to play around the same time as you, for a while going by the IGN MyLagRektYou. I don't specifically remember you, but I am sure we played some games together at some point. Anyway, it was great to read your introduction post and to learn a bit about you, I'd recommend reading through the rules because they have changed, and along with that, a lot of other things have changed like many game modes and even the community (there is now a discord server, we have a new forum, etc). I hope you enjoy your time back, I am always happy to play some games or even if you want to PM me for a chat or want some help, go ahead! See you around!

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    TheProTroller and Tweatzy like this.
  5. Hey mate,
    welcome back to the Mineplex server, I've also actually came back from a 6 month break off of Minecraft. Hope you had a good time and i really hope to see you on the Mineplex server and the forums!

Posted Aug 22, 2019