• 588 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9026 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned A way to make gems into shards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by CautionWrld, Oct 12, 2019 at 7:46 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since I've bought all the kits, my gems are useless. I wish I could use them to buy shards or even a method of buying crates. The only way I can open crates is through my monthly reward and every month getting enough shards. Adding a feature where you can transfer gems into shards would help be achieve my goal of getting every cosmetic in Mineplex! I've been working for a long time. -CautionWrld.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 7:46 PM
  2. Hey CautionWrld!
    This idea has been brought up many times already(A quick search on Mineplex will net you many similar ideas). As a long time player myself, I have tons of gem's saved up with no use. However, the reason Mineplex can't do this is because it violates the Minecraft EULA. I suggest just saving up Gem's for future uses and keep it as a nice way to brag and show up, grow that number on your GUI.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  3. Yo!
    I completely understand why you may be annoyed with the gem to shard ratio. However, this idea has been denied many times since it's against EULA and isn't allowed with Minecraft servers. I'd also like to note, this section of the forums is for asking questions / needing help, for general ideas or suggestions you should post them here.

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:18 PM
    SpookVegetables and 24OO like this.
  4. As TeaSpiller has said above, we unfortunately can not implement this idea because it breaks the EULA. These are the guidelines that all Minecraft servers must follow or they risk being shut down. We have two types of currency on Mineplex, shards and gems. Gems are considered soft currency and only are obtainable from in-game. However, shards are considered hard currency because you can purchase chests with them and you can purchase chests with real life money from our online shop. We are not allowed to mix soft and hard currency, making transfers of gems to shards or gems to chests impossible.

Many agree that gems are quite useless after a while, so if you have any suggestions for what can be added to make them more useful, please make another thread and we'll be happy to hear your idea(s).

Thread Locked - Idea Denied due to breaking the EULA

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 1:19 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.