• 438 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8876 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A way to block user

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Steven190, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So i think that the website needs a way to block other users, not always will people get along with others, some will leave you alone, others will literally try to attack you anywhere here. I think this could prevent arguments between, who have problems with each other.
    With a way to block users, the blocked user won't be able to view your profile, message you, and view posts you've posted, so they won't be able to see you.

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  2. Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  3. The image isn't working. If you're talking about Ignore, isn't that only for you to not see any ignored users posts?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2019
  4. Hey!
    You can ignore users on the website. I think this is the closest think to blocking but I haven’t had to block anyone so I’m not sure if there actually is a block feature.

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  5. Hey!

You can't exactly "block" a person, but you can ignore them. I personally haven't ignored anyone, so I haven't had any experience using this feature. But I assume that this will prevent them from appearing in your alerts and conversations and possibly more.

This link should work! https://imgur.com/a/4skvRRr

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  6. Yeah the image does work now thanks. But i'm asking if that only prevents you from viewing their posts and not, the ignored user to be able to view your profile and whatnot.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2019
  7. I've never been a fan of blocking people, seeing it as an easy and convenient way to avoid criticism, but for harassment reasons, I'd support extending the ignore feature to be more comprehensive.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  8. Fixed the image.
    But we aren't twitter when it comes to blocking people, because it can just start a whole hew drama + the person can create more accounts or just simply log off their account. Not really a point.

Posted Oct 7, 2019