• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Watercolor Drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Dec 3, 2019.

1. This watercolor inspired drawing is titled "Clover" and is my depiction of the stage fright I face when doing presentations or public speaking/interviews.

As always, the tools used include: Photoshop CC 2019 & a Mac w/ trackpad

My most recent art thread on the forums can be found here, for the 50th edition of the Newsletter:
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/insomnia-dreamscape-nl-50-cover.82333/

[​IMG]

Enjoy <3
    -IR

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  2. Hey mate,
    that's an amazing watercolor drawing. The colors you used were a perfect choice and really gives me some relaxing vibes, amazing artwork and I'd love to see more from you soon, keep up the good work! :D
    - TheProTroller

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. It looks soooooososososososo good
    I love how it’s almost abstract. The colors really pop too

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.

4. Thank you both :) I will be sharing more work soon! I have a few completed projects but I want to give them a bit more time in case I see anything I'd like to change

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  5. This is really good! It makes me think of a drawing I would see in an art gallery. I think your really talented and think you should keep making art. Who knows maybe you'll have a painting in a museum one day.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  6. Hey January! I appreciate it :) I'm starting my career after graduating in the spring and am applying to illustration & graphic design jobs! I will certainly continue making art <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
    January34 likes this.
  7. It looks absolutely amazing! Your a great artist, the one thing I dont think I will ever understand is how you could possibly do all of these amazing things with track pad. Its honestly stunning! If I didnt know better I would say your a professional. Awsome job, keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 5, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 5, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  8. This watercolor drawing looks fantastic. I've always wanted to get into watercolor cause I feel like it's just so fun and free. And relaxing (that's important :)). The colors you chose too were really nice and pleasing to the eye. Especially the background.
    The abstract lines going through it as well adds a nice touch. Keep it up!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  9. Impressed yet again, Rainbows. Like I said about your newsletter artwork, this is something I would hang on the wall in my apartment. It's very beautiful and I feel like it really tells a story. I need to start checking out the Art Showcase section of the forums more because there is some amazing artwork in here.

Amazing and inspiring job, Rainbows. I can't wait to see more. :)

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    saltyfishhy and Iscariot like this.