• 94 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2590 Players Online
  • 2496 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A warning to everyone playing Snake

Discussion in 'Snake' started by ffatal, Jul 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those that do not know, there is a bug where if you look directly down in F5 at the beginning of the game, your snake will not grow (you will be on 1 sheep the whole time). I accidently did this earlier while switching my music and got banned by staff for playing out the game on 1 sheep.

(Ban got removed cause they put SQ instead of SN)
    https://gyazo.com/da97e9f588de90c618f4526abe4efb41

rip clean punishment history :(

Posted Jul 26, 2021
    anna dot, Danese, Fusafez and 4 others like this.
  2. This will most probably not get patched sooner because arcade games don't get much priority. But this is good to know such a bug exists, so thanks for warning us! Hopefully no one uses this to exploit the bug.

Also rip clean punishment history D: I know the pain

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    SaltyNoodles139 likes this.
  3. So apparently some bug threads get locked and others don't.

Either way, another Snake warning: Don't play Snake on 1.16+. You will get ejected off your snake, forcing a change in your orientation and taking control away briefly every second.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  4. Also, imagine leaving bugs in your server and then punishing the players affected by said bugs...

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  5. Hey!

I'm sorry that you were punished unfairly, and I'm relieved to see the punishment was removed shortly afterwards. Indeed this is a bug and it wouldn't be right to punish you for unintentionally being affected by it simply by looking down; there isn't any concrete way to know a player has intent to exploit this bug when it happens so it's always best to assume it's accidental. Everyone makes mistakes though, and yours was corrected. In any case where you feel you're punished unjustly, you can always appeal at mineplex.com/appeals and tick the relevant box indicating you believe your punishment was unfair.

Thank you for making others aware of this bug, but as I said, if this bug somehow happens to you then it shouldn't get you punished so please disregard this case as 'Incorrect' (as you can see per the removal reason of the ban). As your concern has been addressed, I will now be locking this thread. If you or anyone else has any further questions, my PMs are always open and you're welcome to message me anytime.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Muffins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.