• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4737 Players Online
  • 4737 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Veteran's Guide to Cake Wars on Java

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Centom, Jun 2, 2022.

1. So, chances are you might have heard of or have even played Cake Wars before. I have been playing cake wars since it first came out on November 9, 2017. Generally speaking, if you want to be competitive, follow this guide. When the game starts the first thing your team should do is put blocks around your cake. A popular choice is end stone since it only costs 12 bricks to buy. Don't forget you can always respawn as long as you have a cake. It is recommended that at least once person stay at the base and protect the cake at all times. Once you have covered your cake, the next thing to do is bridge over to any of the beacons. Beacons are priority. Side beacons give you emeralds which are used to buy OP items such as diamond armor, ender pearls, and golden apples. Meanwhile, the Middle beacon gives you nether stars which you can use to buy enchantment upgrades such as protection, sharpness, haste, and more. Of course, other teams will be going for these beacons as well so be ready to fight at all times! In order to eliminate another team, you have to eat their cake and kill them all one final time. It takes exactly 7 bites in order to eat the cake completely, so don't fret if you don't get it on the first try. If the game carries on for over 30 minutes, the game will enter cake rot. All cakes will be gone, and the game becomes an all-out deathmatch. A border closes in towards the center forcing all players to fight to the death. May the best man win. Cake Wars is all about teamwork so always make sure to communicate with your teammates using team chat which you can activate by using # in front of everything. Another option is to /party players in order to team up with them in the next game. Cake Wars requires a lot of practice, skill, and dedication to master. Remember to never give up and have fun!

Posted Jun 2, 2022
    Hazzer likes this.
  2. Hey, I see you a lot in game and I appreciate this guide and I am sure it will be useful to many people.
    My usual strategy is to get end stone first, but have someone try and push the middle beacon and create some pressure on the other teams. I normally get an iron sword too before an early push mid so I could have an advantage. I kind of play it by ear really, depending on the team I'm in and who I'm playing against. I like to get a pickaxe and have an ender pearl at all times to see if I can catch people off guard too.

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  3. Hey there! I have seen you around, and I think this guide will be handy for many players. I play with a similar strategy, and I find it very useful. I usually try to catch people off guard and push towards a win.

Posted Jun 2, 2022
    flowtides likes this.