• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1231 Players Online
  • 1231 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A trip to the nether

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Sep 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    Hope you like it

Posted Sep 23, 2022
    Emiliee likes this.
  2. gorgeous

Posted Sep 23, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  3. Heya! I really like this one, I can tell that you're still practicing with the glow-ing affect and it's coming along nicely!

In this piece, I really like the blurred, close-up of the mushroom and the distance lava fall. Your art is turning out really awesome, keep it up!

Posted Sep 24, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  4. Uhh looks like I forget to paint the crown

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  5. :skull:

Posted Sep 24, 2022
  6. Hey @mitisel! As Arrow said in his post above, your art is truly coming along nicely. It's awesome to see the amount of practice you put forth and I really do see improvement in each piece you make. I really like the glow effect you executed in this piece because to me, it gives it that kind of nether feel; it looks hot, like steam is coming up from the lava. Very nether like, so it's well done and adds an atmosphere to the piece. I am also really enjoying this character that you keep sharing, I kinda see a character development because you started out with just a sketch with no color. Now you've added color and different scenes. Very cool concept and I look forward to seeing/commenting on your other pieces! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Sep 25, 2022