• 825 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9263 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A tribute to PPC update

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ECMC, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Some of you may have seen this before but in contributing to the new PPC Update, I give you... THE PPC SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5LpP-jBEi725-d33jPwnH4CGA-b7XZmiAJhnx6PR6M

thedogfan04 and I have been working on the sheet for about a month now and I feel like I wanted to share this for anyone who wanted to see some PPC statistics. This was only from observing all around Mineplex and we had so much fun making this. You can contributing by leaving a forum post or messaging me or thedogfan04 for anyone to be removed or added. We update this moderately often.

(move this thread to the appropriate topic if not placed in the correct topic)

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    BREEZLET likes this.
  2. These statistics are very interesting! Maybe it'll be updated as soon as I purchase PPC. You never know!

How do you keep track with this? It's a lot to handle from my perspective!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  3. We check for new PPCs and old PPCs on the server every day. Sometimes we check using Shop and the Forums oftenly and if we can declare that a PPC member has left, we remove them and if we find a new member, we add them to the list. But of course we would never know because we don't use an automatic system (although I wish we did somehow)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2019
  4. Very cool! Nice work.

Maybe I'll research in a possible way to detect people leaving the PPC subscription (Probably not possible, but who knows!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  5. That would be very lovely (but who knows), thank you for your comment.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Overdog likes this.
  6. Interesting statistics, love them!! Kinda cool to see my name on there haha. [I'm a Mod now though (;] Must take a lot of time to track everyone down that has PPC, awesome dedication on your guys' part!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  7. This is amazing! I'm glad to see my name on there! I really think this is a cool way to plot out parts of PPC subscribers. I'm now level 56 though, so the average may raise a little bit because of that. I hope to see you work on this more as it is an amazing project!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  8. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2019