• 1307 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5651 Players Online
  • 4344 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A totally rework for sheep (Must read)

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by fallacious, Mar 16, 2020.

1. So as we know sheep have been somewhat useless kit that some people dont even mind getting , and because i love this kit so much i spent whole day think of it , dream of it and obsessed with it , heres what i come up with!

First ability: Sheep create a white magic sphere that travel 8 block per sec in a straightline , it could be the firework particle. Dealt 12 damage on impact and create an explosion , 8 seconds cooldown ( why it does so much dmg , bc its pretty slow so it could be dodge quite easily )

Second ability: Sheep create an instant explosion at the pointer but the explosion range is limit to 15 block ( this is the reliable damage resources ) , it only do 2 damage because theres no way to dodge it , 3 second cool down

Third ability: sheep change its wool colour to red and turn into a melee kit , 5 second cooldown

Special ability 1:This ability can only be unlock if sheep hit anyone with special ability 2 and only unlock in 10 seconds , sheep create a magic sphere that automatically follow the enemy that have been marked , it go 10block per sec deal 7 dmg , no cooldown. ( this sphere will be cancel if it have travel 50 block away and still havent approach the enemy)

Special ability 2: Allow it to leap 10 block ahead and do 9 dmg if he collide with any enemys , 6s cooldown

Sheep have 2 mode: Range and Melee , as stated above , in range mode sheep only have 4 arrmour and 0.2 regen. Melee mode give sheep 0.3 health regen and 5.5 arrmour.

Please tell me sheep will be rework in this way or another way , its too weak

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  2. oh my god reply plz

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 16, 2020
  3. I don't think that sheep need full rework, abilities sounds original.
    Howewer they are to OP.
    All abilities have strong damage.
    What about to reduce?

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  4. :/ , if theyre gonna change it , which i think they will never but let asume they will , first ability do 4 heart but if it hit the player , its really easy to dodge it :P , and the second ability do 1 heart, and thats the range one. The melee type can do about 3 heart, and if the sphere hit the player , it do 5 heart total... not much damage if compare to other kit like wolf :O

OP OP
  5. The instant explosion is the problem to me, if ppl complain about something like shulpur bomb already i can't imagine how much they would hate a instant 3 sec explosion. And how much radius does it have?

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  6. if they add this , which i think they would never but let asume they will , the radius should be about 2x2 block , and do u know why sulphur bomb is hated ? , bc of its knockback , so lets just make the instant explosion does 100% kb only , and only 2 dmg

OP OP
  7. Decrease the accuracy of sulphur bomb to players who use the ability frequently

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  8. This tread is about sheep, i just made the comparison for how people would react. But if you are going to do that then just increase the cooldown, putting rng into a game that the comunnity wants to be about skill isn't a good idea at least for me.
    Have a good day

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  9. What is rng?
    Want give me some critique?
    If yes, say me.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  10. bruh , they will never gonna add this but if they do then ill remind u that it does 2 dmg, almost nothing

OP OP
  11. I think the kit is fine the way it is and just needs to be fixed with all the bugs it has: Wool mine not working or it just randomly not disappearing and it becomes a regular wool block and obviously the most known one which is the wooly rocket bug that appeared as soon as the Block Hunt Updated happened back in the mid year of 2019

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  12. What you have stated makes the sheep sounds very, very OP. Plus those are a lot of abilities

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  13. if they actually recreate it this way , which i think they wont but let assume they will , these ability will be really bad and do almost no damage , plus sheep have a huge hit box.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
  14. They will NEVER.

Give it up kid....

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  15. duh dark

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2020