• 1307 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5686 Players Online
  • 4379 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A throwback of my old batch banners

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by SuperThePiplup, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I had to make a resume of all my work and I came across all the old banners I made from YEARS ago, so I checked if I had posted them here before and apparently I haven't. Enjoy the nostalgia!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: I found some other banners I missed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 6, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 8, 2020
  2. Hi!

I love these! They are really detailed. Maybe if you want, you can start creating more batch banners! (If you want, not forcing you to.)
    One thing I would include in this thread is at the bottom of each spoiler, list the usernames that were in the banner.

Have a good day/night!

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. Heyo!

These look AMAZING! I wish I could do banners like these so I could make one for my own batch! I recognise a lot of people in these banners like FairestLordHarry, EmmaLie, Islend and much more! I hope you get time to make more in the future because these look fantastic!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. This all look incredible! I’m sure they’ve been much appreciated by these various batches. It’s pretty neat that you create batch banners for staff members. You’re definitely very talented to do this continually, as the result for all of them have been tremendous. Hopefully, you’ll keep devising more batch banners!

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  5. Wow! These look great! I can tell you put a lot of work into these, and the final products are truly amazing. It’s cool that you’ve decided to create it for the batches! I think you should definitely do more of these! A suggestion would maybe be to put their usernames somewhere on the picture, like @Knazamn | Skittles1052 stated. Overall, I think these are splendid and I can’t wait to see more! :)

Posted Mar 6, 2020

6. These were from 2-4 years ago, I don't even remember a majority of the people on the banners so I really can't, even though I really want to :(

I used to have time back in high school, I still do stuff similar to this but I can't afford to do them for nothing anymore (College has messed me up :( ).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2020
  7. These are epic, but i'm out here crying you didn't show our batch banner, feelsbadman.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    SuperThePiplup likes this.
  8. These are genuinely so nostalgic! I recognise many staff members from these banners mainly because I've been a member of this community for over 5 years but there are some members that I don't recognise by their skin but if I probably saw their name, it could ring a bell. I love your render style and loved seeing past staff members and current ones that were on the banners you made, would love to see more nostalgic memories if you've got any more!

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  9. I really like these banners, they're very detailed for a banner that old.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  10. I remember quite a few people from these batches (especially my own one.. KitKat Batch). I never saw a majority of the banners you made for the batches, since I wasn't really too focused on that stuff back when I was staff. They were nice banners, I think I used the kitkat batch one for about 5 months before I got a new one

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  11. Burntchrome best staff

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. yikes, man

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.

13. I actually updated the thread, it should be up there now (since these are the last ones I didn't see)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2020
  14. Ahh, I mean each banner you do is still amazing, too bad you don't have our batchie banner, i only have a low-quality image one downloaded so i wished i could've seen my here, if you do somehow find it, please message me! thanks luv :)

Posted Mar 8, 2020