• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey A surveyyy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Korben, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
?

Introverted or extroverted

1. Introverted

47.6%
  2. Extroverted

4.8%
  3. Both

47.6%
  4. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I just thought it would be fun to see whether most people on mineplex are introverted or extroverted, so I made this survey! I personally am an introvert and, while I don't hate being around other people, I get bored and tired fast. I really prefer to just stay at home most of the time

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dillionia and stinkiy like this.
  2. I'd definitely say I'm both. There's time I want to be with my friends and family, but there is also times where I just want to be locked inside my room alone, lol. I guess it just all depends on how I'm feeling and things that has happened to me. I'm curious to see what other people are. Great post! (:

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dillionia and Korben like this.
  3. Hey,

I mostly portray myself as both. There's times where I'm out hanging with friends and wanting to socialize non-stop. I love socializing at school, hanging with friends at the lake or skateboarding. But, when I need some me time, most of it goes straight into Mineplex. That time on Mineplex goes into helping the community, and I love it.

Love to see everyone else's responses :)

Specy

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben and Dillionia like this.
  4. This is such an interesting thread idea, I definitely relate to the above responses!

I’m both, so an ambivert, but probably more on the introverted side of a scale. For me it really depends on the people I’m around, since I tend to be rather reserved — but definitely friendly if spoken to! Some personalities just click with mine and it makes it easy, still other times they really just Mmmm don’t. Sometimes I like just being around people without actually talking to them too lol, like going to shows and that sort of thing. I think I do best with either complete strangers or my closest friends, but idk what to do with those in-betweeners, so awkward xD In my own time I usually talk to my online friends, so not sure if that counts as actually being on my own.

School is another story tho, I’m almost 100% introvert excepting with a few close friends, and I am always perfectly content being alone lmao

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  5. I am usually an introvert unless you really get to know me. I am an extrovert around really close friends / family.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  6. I would definitely say both because there are times when I'm very outgoing and want to hang out with friends all day and other times when I just want to be left alone and not be social at all. I'm not sure what causes these two different sides of me, but I'm curious what people think could because I'm seeing a lot of similar responses to mine.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben and GAM like this.
  7. I would describe myself as both, since I'm very non-social whenever I am around people that I have never talked to before, however very social around people that I know, like my close friends.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben and Crazyy_Tim like this.
  8. Hi!

I believe most people will agree with me when I say that we call all be both an introvert and an extrovert. For me, it really depends on who I surround myself with. If I am comfortable with the people that I am around, I can be quite outgoing and engaged, however, if i'm around people that I don't necessarily know, I can be quite shy and collected. This can also vary due to different moods, having a good day or a bad day and so much more.

To add on to this, we actually did a research on this in psychology and it depends on the person self confidence as a whole at times. If they're a proud and well spoken person, they tend to be an extrovert and be outgoing due to their communicative nature. And if someone is quite self conscious or a private individual, they tend to keep things to themselves and be hard to talk to.

-Dac

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  9. Yo!

For me, I have personally been a more introverted person in life. The exception to this is when I am with a group of people that I know well and feel comfortable around, that is when I usually leave my comfort zone and become more talkative. Although I am more introverted, I still see myself as a confident individual, it's just that social situations are often more tiring, but over time I have learnt to be a bit more extroverted and not so quiet around others. Overall, I am leaning more to the introverted side, but at times I can be extroverted!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  10. Hey,

I'd personally say I'm more introverted than extroverted in terms of nature. By that I mean I tend to be a little bit reclusive and enjoy being alone to just play some video games. However, at school I was pretty heavily involved in student leadership responsibilities and also in clubs (things such as the debating team), which lead to me becoming much more confident in the presence of others than I guess you would describe a normal introvert.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.