• 438 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4711 Players Online
  • 4273 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

a rank system

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by godzilla lover, Mar 2, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm tired of being paired with Noobs here i am a godbridging undefetable god who destroys everyone on sight and eats everyone cake as if it was breakfast. And then there is my teammate who just joined minecraft like 2 days ago when i go to rush i expect my teammate to be smart to defend the bed get armour and weapons and help me if i need it i shoudln't come back to my cake wide open 3 teams trying to eat our cake and my teammate isnt' even geared up i swear we had over 16 end stars in the chest and he didn't use them. The Noob didn't even know how to buy anything he was a Noob we need a rank system i should be paired with people excatly like me or people just like me people who are experienced and know how to play the game and Noobs should be paired with other Noobs.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  2. Maybe it would split the playerbase. But then again there is 1k+ players at any time. But if i log on to play a solo casual game i dont want a a party of no life tryhards coming at me full speed. If you suggest a ranking system like say, lvl 10 and under in one queue, over lvl 10 in another queue, i just dont think that would work out well because most of the playerbase is under level 10. In short maybe but nah -0.5

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  3. Honestly, the ranking system is dumb. Leave cakewars as it is. 1000s of people play it daily which makes every game different from another. You don't have to rely on your random teammates to buy upgrades too because you can do that yourself. If you complain about 3 teams coming to your base with an open cake then you deal with it. Put defence on your cake yourself instead of thinking you don't need to do it. When you said "3 teams" too, I assume you built a bridge to mid? That is a silly thing to do with an open cake. Maybe think about tactics instead of just not thinking about it and going straight to mid. If I ever play cakewars, I tend to rush emerald points to the left of the right or me and rush a team that way. It then means that only one team can go for my cake instead of three. There is maps where the emerald points aren't exactly to the left or right. If this happens, I build an upward bridge and build to mid. There can still be 3 teams that can rush for my cake of course, but at least they will have to build a few blocks up to get onto the bridge as well as break the defence which will more than likely be there (whether its placed by myself, or someone else). I'm sure you get my point though now.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  4. mate i have a TEAMMATE for a reason no i don't rush to mid i rush people like how am i supposed to fend off 3 teams? 3 teams me and my teammate arent geared you expect me to unlock sharingan in minecraft? how if i used all my blocks to rush someone how will i have any left to put a good defense on to face 3 teams i'm not joking about that we legit got attacked by 3 teams

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  5. Ok so, MIneplex Cakewars is the main game for Mineplex its then game that when you log on will always be above 1000 players but usually somewhere around 2-3k. With that many people playing consistantly that means that Mineplex is doing something right. If the problem with noobs was that big and that many players felt this way they would have fixed it already. Believe it or not the same argument has been brought up with tryhards, players saying they ruin the game. But the thing is the game cannot exist without either playerbase, tryhards play the game most of the day keeping it active keeping the games moving. Noobs make up a lot of the games playerbase, neither can exist whithout the other. Now there are ways to fix your issue, I'd suggest finding people to play the game with. With a team to help everyone knows what to do at the begining of the game and then poof your noob teamate problem is gone. Either way, I believe the game has done well for itself as it is, and that the game is meant to be played with teamates so this problem is solved.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  6. ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  7. Are you on about cakewars duos or squads? You aren't being very specific so I am assuming you mean squads. If you don't rush mid, then how do you get attacked by 3 teams? If you're not rushing mid, you're rushing people by going the emerald point way which like I said, only gives an option for one team to rush you, which is the team you're originally rushing. Perhaps another team could rush I guess. I highly doubt every team in the game is rushing you. Please use punctuation in your grammar too. This is making less sense to me with no punctuation.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  8. Somebody should lock this post, he obviously doesn't want help.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  9. Lol maybe you should take a break from the iternet keyboard warrior

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  10. It’s a block game, relax lol

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  11. who said i was mad? i just said i want a rank system

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  12. i never required or asked for help i asked for a feature to be implemented in the game not to be rude but stop putting words in my mouth

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  13. Nowhere in that statement did I put words in your mouth, I understand you want something implemented into the game but one players opinion does not sway mineplex one way or the other. I was simply trying to understand your point, but there is a point where you aren't suggesting something being implemented and just antagonizing other players/people on the forums. Which is why I suggested this thread be locked. The quote you pulled up meant something along the lines of "you obviously didn't want to elaberate your opinions", wrong word choice on my part, thats my bad. But I do hope we can turn this from an argument to a conversation because I genuinely want to know why you feel this way. Because as I said before, suggestions keep the forums and Mineplex in general alive, with no community or suggestions there is no mineplex. So instead of an argument lets have a conversation.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    yvuggu and godzilla lover like this.
  14. Ranking systems work when you have a large player base. Mineplex just doesn't have that. For example, in rocket league the ranking system works because there are 1 mil to 1.5 mil players on each day. There even was a point that they were considering NOT implementing new ranks above the highest due to lack of players, in a game that already has millions. Mineplex only has a couple hundred players playing cake wars at a time, it just wouldn't work, literally every player would be a different rank.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  15. Although this is true we're talking about bedrock Mineplex in which there are 1k players on Cakewars at all times and during the time everyones on there is are usually 2-3k players. I do overall agree with this opinion it would completely split up the player base. And if this implimented at all it should be optional, because there are groups of friends that are all of different skill levels.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  16. Hey there!

I appreciate that this post was originally made in hopes of suggesting an idea (A ranked system), however I will be locking it at this time because it appears that the thread has moved more towards not promoting positive discussion between players. You're more than welcome to make a new thread in the Bedrock Ideas Sub-Forum, further elaborating on your idea, but please make sure that it promotes positive discussion. I have seen an idea like this in the past, and it unfortunately got denied. Here's the thread suggesting ranked systems and/or tournaments to be added to CakeWars.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Mothy and Kight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.