• 755 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4808 Players Online
  • 4053 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A random animation I made...

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Bob16077777, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

recently I’ve gotten into rendering Minecraft objects and mobs. A few days ago, I was browsing on Reddit and saw a jumping slime animation, which is where I got the inspiration for this project. If any of you are Disney/Pixar fans, I have no doubt that you will recognize this. Anyways, here it is!

[​IMG]

-Bob

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. Pixar

My favorite

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    DCDB and Bob16077777 like this.
  3. very cool!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  4. Looks awesome! How did you make it?

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  5. I used a rendering software called blender, with a rig for Minecraft mobs. Glad you like it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
    DCDB and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  6. My next project will probably be a new signature with my skin...

OP OP
    DCDB and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  7. I saw this post on Reddit and youtube several times its amazing!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  8. Heyo!

I really think this animation is very cool and it gives me a nostalgic feeling. Growing up, I remember seeing the little Pixar animations before a Disney movie and it’s overall a really cool recreation inspired by Pixar. Great job, and thank you for sharing!

Posted Nov 30, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2020
  9. This is really cool!! I really like how it mirrors the Pixar logo and you definitely have some skill, I hope you can add some color to it and some music to give it that full nostalgia that you get from seeing the original :) Keep up the great work!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  10. Heyo!
    This is awesome! I love this so much. I found it really creative that you made the big slime jump on the letter "I", then turn into many baby slimes to form the letter. Awesome work, can't wait to see what else you make!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  11. Thank you for all the kind comments everybody!

OP OP
    Chicken In The Snow and DCDB like this.
  12. Heyo,

This animation sure is well organized and can be identified as amazing! while watching the first few seconds it was kind of funny seeing the slime hop up and down. This can definitely be something that I can watch over again due to its personal attributes related to the slime. Anywho great animation, keep working hard! :)

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Bob16077777 and DCDB like this.