• 1865 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10303 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Piece w. a Message [Secret Love Song]

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Tobias, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Hey everybody. I normally refrain from posting my doodles unless I feel like they could contribute positively in some kind of way, so I hope and pray that this one will ^-^'

My message with this piece/collage/whatever is clear. Be who you want to be, no matter what everyone else tells you. If something makes you happy, it is beautiful, and I hope the panels contribute to these thoughts. I was inspired by the lyrics of Secret Love Song by Little Mix and have interpreted it my way. I obviously had to add the chorus so that you know what I have reflected on. That being said, enjoy!

[​IMG]

It may look a bit grainy, so please open the picture in a new tab full size-version I-I

Posted Sep 19, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 19, 2019
    doeo, Animalll and florence ♡ like this.
  2. Hey!

These are absolutely amazing drawings! I love the detail you put in, the colours you used, and the general theme you went for. It's quite creative of you to base the image off of a song, so great job with doing that. I personally love how you drew the hair on both of the people, and also the shirts they are wearing; so realistic yet still like a cartoon. I'm seriously blown away by this amazing work, you've got some real potential, so keep working hard, and I would love to see more of your work in the future so don't be afraid to share it! :)

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Tobias likes this.
  3. Wow,
    these are amazing pictures and you've got some really good talent for art. I really do love all of the detail you put into the drawings and you even did the background. I feel like you'd be very good at those frame-by-frame little cartoons, keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Tobias likes this.