• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion A New Way of Getting More Players and Keeping Hackers Out

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Feb 3, 2019.

1. sweatydaniel

sweatydaniel

Heyy,

While the idea is very unique, I wouldn't really add the feature itself. Punishing a player should usually result in consequences meaning losing privileges. As I usually state "If you act like an adult, you'll receive adult privileges". As many others have already said this would take a long time to develop and Mineplex is focusing on more key things that need to be implemented as fast as possible.

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  2. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

This is a neat idea, but I personally agree with what people have said above. This defeats the purpose of banning hackers all together, since they still technically have access to Mineplex, even if it's restricted. I doubt spending time on something special for players who hack would be a good use of resources. Allowing hackers to remain on the server seems like too much of a price to pay for the player count.

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  3. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

This is a cool idea. However, I disagree with it. I understand that it would be nice for Mineplex to have the player count go up, but this isn't the right way to get it back up. I don't think there is any point in hackers being sent into a prison just for the player base to go up about 50 players. Also, I don't think most hackers would stay on Mineplex just to be in prison. Overall, you have a great initiative, it's just that this isn't the right way to boost the playercount.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  4. again, this would take alot of work and weeks of coding and putting alot of effort on the debugging and all, so no

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  5. landay

landay

It’s a win-win, until they simply leave or log on an alt.. I get where you’re coming from, but the issue isn’t that people are getting banned and never coming back. A good majority of players are just coming back on alts anyways. I disagree with a prison system because I’d rather the games and anti cheat be updated rather than focusing on something that almost feels like a reward for the hackers. If they hack, they should be banned. That’s how it’s always been, thats how it should stay.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  6. Fqultless

Fqultless

I agree I would like to see an anti-cheat update as well because right now it is trash.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  7. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

This is like "purgatory" from another server I know. I won't name it though.

Posted Feb 8, 2019