• 536 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8974 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion A new mineplex Game...

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Degagelemming95, Sep 24, 2019.

?

Does this game sound fun?

1. Yes it sounds great

66.7%
  2. No I don’t like fun games

33.3%
  1. Hello fellow mineplexians! You might know how the -snip- has treasure wars which is their custom game unique to their server. So mineplex should have a custom game for bedrock to. This game will be called kingdoms. So it is where teams of 20 players each battle each other and try to capture each other’s castles. Each player starts out with full iron armor and tools. They gather better armor by moving around the map looking in chests. Since mineplex bedrock is based on that mid evil fell. So the two teams would try to scale the walls of the opponents city then make their way past all the guards to kill the king. The king would be a npc that spawns in when the game starts and each team would have one. So you would protect your king and try to kill your enemies to win the game. So this game would not be based on player kills at all. This game essentially would be a small war and be a bit longer than most games.

Kits for this game:
    Wizard cost: 5000 gems
    -gives you ability to summon a flash of Lightning at nearby players and cast a shield spell to protect fellow teammates for a small amount of time
    Breacher cost: 4000 gems
    - 1 piece of tnt every 40 seconds that can be used to make wholes in the enemy wall
    - also a “ladder” or “rope” used to scale walls
    Archer cost: 4000 gems
    - you receive 1 arrow every 10 seconds and can pull bow back full way to release powerful shot that can pierce through multiple players

Posted Sep 24, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 26, 2019
  2. i know it would be so easy to duplicate this onto mineplex servers, but it isnt as crazy as "raid area 51" so mineplex probably wont add it in and "it isn't approved by microsoft"

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  3. But Area 51 raid will go away when raid is done and it’s only for Java. So why not a custom game to mineplex I don’t see how Area 51 reflects mineplex but ok.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2019
  4. It was a joke lol I was just pointing out that raid Area 51 on Java is prioritized than other games/anticheat and if we don’t get anything mineplex representatives say “it’s not approved by Microsoft”
    --- Post updated ---
    I was also pointing out that raid Area 51 was basically a failure and that it was a crazy idea, and that crazy ideas are the only thing mineplex adds, and that because this is a great idea mineplex won’t add it
    --- Post updated ---
    Imo if u want an idea to become a mineplex game just wait for a meme to become viral and suggest how mineplex should add it in and then your odds go up significantly, also make it even crazier by making one team super op compared to another to make it that much more convincing to add. Also also, tell them that you need a rank to access the game and mineplex would absolutely LOVE that

Posted Sep 25, 2019
  5. I like the idea, but the player count seems a bit high. Wait times may be longer than other games that the server offers, especially if you consider the bedrock population. Perhaps a smaller 8v8 or a 10v10 may work, but 40 players in one game is pushing it a little.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  6. That’s the point it supposed to be a big game. Your right though 40 is pushing it. Java edition though that would be easier. Thank you for reading this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019
  7. Thread moved to New Game Discussion
    Our development is definitely capable of working on more than one project at a time. The area 51 game on Java is extremely temporary so it did not need as much time or attention as permanent new game introductions. We have implemented plenty of new updates that have nothing to do with viral trends or memes, in fact I would say this is the first time the network took notice of a fad. Please try to look at the bigger picture and let us have a little fun with funny/crazy ideas sometimes.

------
    As for the content of the post, I agree that 40 players might be a few too many. This sounds quite a lot like Castle Seige which used to be on the Java server and it was extremely popular. A larger team vs. team game would be pretty new to the Bedrock server and I think it would be worth exploring. I like how well you thought out the kits as well! Looking forward to what others have to say about this idea.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Franjona and Xukuri like this.
  8. So how are our thoughts on this any new comments?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019
  9. I (no joke) think this would be great, but I also think this is gonna be another idea in a long line of ideas that won’t be added. Better knock back, player trackers in cakewars, better anti-cheat, a better reporting system, bedwars bridges, etc. Thanks to mojang for selling mineplex bedrock out and that they weren’t working on new ideas and were just helping mojang make a bedrock world edit tool thing. With such useless additions to the server and the lack of useful additions I don’t think this will be added, but I think it’s great. Try asking another server forum, maybe they’ll be willing to consider it

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    Ender Rivka likes this.
  10. Oh it is great that they are developing a world edit because so far there isn’t really anything like that. Plus Mineplex is able to work on many events at once. And the better anti cheat and things like that are always going to be worked on.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019
  11. No, you misunderstand me as I have misunderstood the update notes: the world edit tool is just a “community highlight” for bedrock during minecon, which makes me question priorities

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  12. Interesting
    --- Post updated ---
    Hello his thread I posted is starting to slow down which is expected. However for the majority who haven’t yet read the thread plz do it is very interesting. This game possibly could be added into bedrock. So fell free to leave a comment if you have not already.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2019
  13. All these game ideas are good but I think 20 v 20 is a little too much, also I think the kits are a bit expensive, and I think they should be reduced to 3000 or 2000 gems

Posted Oct 5, 2019
  14. Literally anything new would be great

Posted Oct 5, 2019