• 3031 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14708 Players Online
  • 11677 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Message

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Snowing_, Mar 31, 2020.

1. A Message To All Aspiring Trainees:

It may seem impossible at first-- the countless nights spent quoting people on the forums, and positively reacting to all the bad ideas, but believe me; there is hope. As a former Aspiring Trainee, I know first hand how difficult it can be to dedicate countless hours ensuring the Mineplex Network is running smoothly, with no rule breakers or players out of line-- it can be quite a challenging task. To be fair, it may even seem impossible at first, but any Mineplex Moderator can convince you for sure that it's possible if you persevere and finish writing the 5 hour long answer to question 1 on the Trainee Application.

You see, being a Mineplex Staff Member is more than job a voluntary position-- it's an opportunity to meet new challenges, get promoted to the most epic ranks which will eventually pay you (admin), and see what you could only see when you have the opportunity of being a Mineplex Staff Member-- a member quite crucial to maintaining the sanity of all the players on the server. You will be caught in tough situations, like insane Lobby-1 bots spamming, or even being constantly flesh hooked. The greatest part about being a Mineplex Staff Member though, is, all the hard work pays off. You have in turned help better a community and server that, although may be 60000 players lower than their competitor, have been able to endure for all these 7 years, because of the people like you that have tried to improve the server best you can. When you finally join the Mineplex Staff Team, if you are successful, your journey is just beginning. The beginning of everything that the Mineplex has to offer, and everything for you to discover.

The relationships, quite plenty-- especially if you're an edater. Being a Mineplex Staff Member tremendously enhances your edating opportunity, since your rank holds many truly amazing capabilities. Anyways, you will also search for new friendships, Moderation Team Mentors, and supporting peers to help you acquire the greatest knowledge there is to knowing the full capacity of what you can entirely consume in your sacred library. Funny thing libraries are, you see, they are the core and sole responsibility of what has taught the human race and how to successfully keep us connected, constructed, and responsible. In this scenario, YOU are the library, and you have many books to offer to the gracious community of the Mineplex Network.

I know, it's a lot to comprehend, but you can, because the books in a library are all individual and contain their own unique backstory and context to be shared. These help us keep connected and constructed. We all like to share our experiences, while staying informed and in line. The responsibility part comes from your greater determination and regard to help ensure that the Mineplex Network is a place for us all to connect, interact, and be as one. Mineplex isn't comprised of the unwillingness to engage with others, belittling them and only thinking about our differences.

You, see; this perhaps may be the most important part. You have the uncomprehendable power to make sure that this most significant part of keeping our kinship intact is to assume the roles and responsibilities, as a Trainee, Mod, Sr. Mod, Admin, or any other staff rank that allows the smooth-flowing, contempt and compassionate togetherness and equality of all the players on the Mineplex. This is the responsibility you uphold, and this is what allows us to stay connected, constructed, and overall passionate (lol u still reading) about playing Mineplex again.

As a Mineplex Staff Member, you (kind-of) control how the community will see you, the server, and everyone else in different perspectives, what they think about you, and how you can enable them to also join the epic team that is the Mineplex Staff Team. To conclude, a position as a Mineplex Staff Member (voluntary or not), is what controls the greatest powers of the universe, as it allows millions of players from all around the world to see what you see in such a great community-- hope. It allows us to stay fully connected, committed, and proud to be apart of this great server. What I'm trying to say is, apply, because you can be the difference maker in a server of great quality, friendship, and endless hours spent playing with your friends and contributing to what will in turn give you the experience of a lifetime once you apply. As Shia LaBeouf once said approximately 5 years ago, "Just Do It". Make GWEN Proud.

One last thing for all my Mineplex veterans:

Leave a potato if I helped! [​IMG]

~ Snowing_

Posted Mar 31, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
    510bike, wattywatty14, lotix and 27 others like this.
  2. This thread is actually pretty motivating for new Trainees!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Fallen™ and Snowing_ like this.
  3. Yes very motivating! Whoever is aspiring keep going, dedication is KEY! Keep going at it! All the hard work is definitely worth the outcome, I wouldnt give it up for the world! -(Beets)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  4. Very detailed and inspiring post! Thank you for the insight :sigils:

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Fallen™ and Snowing_ like this.
  5. I just want to tell everyone who is trying to get trainee and working on their dream to keep going, never give up, and always work harder and try to improve, as there's always room for improvement.
    Most of the times when we think we know the most, we actually discover we don't even know a little bit, it's always like that in life, so always keep working, learning and improving yourself, you can always be a better version of yourself if you work on it enough.
    Thank you to everyone who is trying to volunteer to help the server, the community appreciates both you and your time, always remember that!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Snowing_, Fallen™ and BannableName like this.
  6. Hello

Aspiring trainees should be paid more than admins. Their sacrifice stands tall among the fine men and women who have built modern day society.

Yes. I for one enjoyed using my power to acquire friends and relationships. This is what it is all about!

I completely agree. I see your post also fails to mention the blinding white light you see when you first meet Strutt20 and/or other members of the leadership team.

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
    Fallen™, 510bike, Snowing_ and 6 others like this.
  7. Wow, I feel so inspired; I am now definitely going to apply!
    Your way with words, the passionate delivery of a crucial message, utterly transformed people's very perceptions on life itself and touched the hearts of many. No one will ever forget this beautiful piece of prose, which strikes a delicate chord in every human heart across the vast earth.
    I can feel the fabled elixir of the universe flowing through my veins as I transform into a higher form of being, shedding my lowly human skin.

Thank you for triggering my enlightenment.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Snowing_, Bowser1215 and Fallen™ like this.
  8. “Question 1: What's your in-game name?” Islendingurinn is punching the air right now.

Jokes aside, I know this thread is satire but I felt like trying to give it some real advice for the odd person who might be reading it and want to hear something that'll help them out.
    I can agree with @Hyrawr on a large part of what he said. The sort of responsibility many community members feel is self-imposed. Fitting into stereotypes and trying to be a cookie-cutter staff member with no personality hurts you in the long run.

For one, it's incredibly hard to keep up over long-term. Many of us come to this server to play for fun, and while you might want to take that fun to the next level and also help out players as a staff member, faking who you are isn't the way to go about that. It hurts you, kind of eats away at what makes you enjoy Mineplex, and in the end when you apply, R/A tend to see right through it.

My best advice is what Hyrwar suggested prior to editing his post when he realized the thread was a joke. Contribute meaningfully, build real relationships and most importantly enjoy your time on this network. That's what the Recruitment team appreciates most, and while I'm preaching advice that I haven't always followed myself, it's stuff that my closest staff friends have said to me time and time again and that has, in recent times, really helped me out. Not even with becoming a staff member, just enjoying the time I've got in my childhood to play and have fun around here.

So to all people interested in Trainee, aspire to be the best version of yourself, you can be. Not what you think someone else might be looking for.

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
    Hyrawr, wattywatty14, Bunni and 3 others like this.