• 1607 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8854 Players Online
  • 7247 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A message to all Griefers and Hackers! This is not really a hate message! Only 3/10 hate.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NinjaMatt12, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hallo once again! Griefers and hackers, I would like to tell one thing to you all: Is chaos really worth it?
    We all love seeing players suffer especially those who ruined us, but would you really take this to the next level? Burning players is not so bad bc the player will die and respawn. But destroying the things they care? No, that is not the answer. Look at me. I owned a popular banner shop and I have a giant tree home, I really love it, but some griefers burned it down and destroyed it..It was heartbreaking..all those days and weeks of working...was gone. I had many dogs before and players killed it. That...is the one thing I can't understand. Why...would you kill innocent animals and mobs for satisfaction? It really stabbed my chest when they will say: I just did it or I dont know. I had a villager home before and the spawned villagers were living peacefully. And guess what, the players killed them, no mercy at all. Well, I wanted is: Never take suffering to the next levels or you will be looking at yourself as a person who benefits from the sadness of others. I don't know your reasons but it is not right. Players have dedicated themselves in building and making great things and you ruined it, you took their efforts. Unacceptable. I'm very sorry, but it is not right.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. Hackers and griefers, I don't really know why you done this but if your doings are horrible, i wont accept it. Its ok if the hacks are harmless, just for clarification. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. Why don't you just tell the griefers that it's not ok to grief and what they are doing is wrong.
    -Griefer

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  4. Hey!

I am so sorry that this happened! To prevent this from happening in the future you can try and claim the land so they won't have access to do anything. Seeing that this does not promote any discussion, I will go ahead and lock this thread for you!

Please reach out to me if you have any questions regarding this or anything via the forums or discord, I would be happy to help!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    STARWARSROCKS22 and BlondieBrook like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.