• 723 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9161 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A lot of my old Mineplex friends were last seen around the same time.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by EliWirth, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I was looking through my best friends list recently, and I noticed that a lot of them (Around 15-20) were last online between 940 and 946 days ago, which would be between February 13th-19th 2017. Is there anything significant that happened related to Mineplex or Minecraft around then, or is this just a coincidence? Also, the friends I'm talking about didn't know each other.

Thanks,
    -Eli.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. It's probably a coincidence. It's normally not very accurate, I'll have friends that go offline and it will say they were last seen 45 minutes ago. It could be genuine but my bet would be a coincidence. It could also be that the maximum amount of days they can be shown as offline is around 950 so it starts slowing down or stopping then.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  3. Hey mate!

I do know the accuracy can be a little off at times, like the above stated, so some of these people may have left at different times but the time on the friend's menu displays a similar timeframe. I did also have a number of people leave around this time on my friends list, but not this specific month, more like 2017 in general. Minecraft did loose popularity in general as a game, but it's super exciting to hear it's once again gaining popularity. I wouldn't worry about this too much though, but interesting observation nevertheless.

Posted Sep 17, 2019