• 387 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4977 Players Online
  • 4590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A long overdue introduction (Adrenqlin)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adrenaline, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Hi,

My name is Adrenqlin, but I’m better known as Adrenaline. I’ve been on Mineplex for a long time, but have never made an introduction so I figured I would. Plus, if you’re an active forums user instead of an active discord user, then you probably have no clue who I am.

Anyway, I have been playing on Mineplex for almost 7 years. I made my account in October of 2013, and I played before then on my brother’s account as well. Mineplex was one of the first servers i played on, and one of the only that I play on to this day!

I’m not very good at a lot of games on Mineplex, I’d say the only one I’m good at is Skywars, and that’s just because I consistently play that only. I’m not really a gamer, so discussing games with me isn’t really a good idea haha. I mostly have only ever played Nintendo games and Minecraft. I played Fortnite for a while, but then I stopped because it got boring and toxic. But if you wanna talk about old Nintendo games like Kirby squeak squad or Mario kart for the Wii, I’m all for it. Or some new Pokemon games (Umbreon is the best Pokémon and there is no denying it)

I don’t have any pets. I wish I did but my family doesn’t want any pets right now (except me, I want a cat.) We had pets probably 9 years ago, but we moved to a new house and we couldn’t take our pets there :( it was very sad for me, since I was only 7 and those were the only pets I had ever had.

My favorite color is blue-green, I love muffins, and I love watching TV or hanging out with my friends. I often watch TV while I’m playing Minecraft lol
    My favorite TV show right now is definitely the office (almost finished rewatching it again) so if you wanna talk about how they ruined season 8 and 9, we can definitely do that.

That’s just some interesting stuff to know about me. Thank you for reading of you decided to take the time to do so! Also, thank you for being a part of the community that has kept me on Mineplex for such a long time. If this was a bad community, I would’ve stopped years ago.

Adrenaline

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Hey Adrenaline, I won't pretend this is my first time meeting you since I've seen you around in Discord, but great to find out more about you and I look forward to hopefully getting to know you better!

Posted Sep 20, 2020