• 246 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2330 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A late introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Puppet, Oct 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello!

My name is Puppet, my username in Minecraft in PuppetOnAString. I've been playing on Mineplex since mid-2014.

My favorite games to play are SSM, The Mixed Arcade, and Wizards.

I submit SSM Kit Ideas on the forums which is my favorite thing to do. I've made a Rabbit, Ocelot, Endermite, and Donkey kit idea. Most mobs, in my opinion, have the potential to become a kit. It's just waiting for a creative person to come up with it.

If anyone is in need of my assistance I'll be happy to help!

Outside of Minecraft, I love playing Super Smash Bros. If anyone wants to exchange friend codes, we could play together!

Posted Oct 14, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 14, 2019
  2. Heya @Puppet!

It's nice to see you on the forums after all the SSM games we've faced off in. What is your favourite kit currently in the game and what is your favourite kit that you have proposed so far? Ive seen a few of them but would love to know what your favourite is!

Aye Super Smash Bros! Feel free to send me your friend code over DMs. I'll add it as soon as I get back to my place. Anyways, really awesome to see you on the forums and I hope to see more SSM idea threads coming from you in the near future!

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  3. Hey!
    Welcome to the forums since you joined Mineplex a while ago. It's awesome to see some players favorite game be SSM. I do not play SSM often, however I would have to say my favorite kits are Blaze and Skeleton. I enjoy the Blaze because I can get out of sticky situations fast. I see you said any mob has a chance to become a kit. I encourage you to come up with ideas of your own and post them, you never know if they will be accepted. Once again welcome and glad to have you on the forums!

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  4. It's nice to meet you Puppet! I've seen the Donkey kit idea thread that you made but since I very rarely play SSM I wouldn't know how to give good feedback on it. I think it's great that you're interested in coming up with new ideas for game modes, it's always great to see people doing things they're passionate about. I have been a member of Mineplex since late 2014 - early 2015 so it's nice to meet someone else from around that time! If you ever want to send me a friend request in-game feel free to do so, my IGN is Dallarth. I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. Hi! It's great to see you here and I seem to remember you from somewhere. A few months ago, I moved over to bedrock edition and haven't really played Java edition since then (except in events), but when I did play on Java, SSM was a very high skill gamemode that I spent a large amount of time trying to master. (Admittedly, I still haven't and am not sure I will, unless it comes to bedrock edition or I get back into Java edition).

Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent there (oops!) and I hope to see a lot more of you around soon!

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  6. I'd say my favorite kit in the game has got to be Sir. Sheep, in my opinion, it's the creative kit. Now which one of my ideas do I like the most? That's hard. I'd say it's between the Endermite Swarm and the Donkey.
    I'll DM you my friend code on Thursday, my switch was sent it for repairs and that's when I'm getting it back.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2019
  7. Hello and thank you for introducing yourself. I have checked out your threads a couple times and I find them quite Cool and interesting. If you are ever looking for a friend to play ssm with message me :]. I used to play it all the time, and I just recently started getting back into it. I hope to see more threads from you in the future!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  8. Hey, PuppetOnAString great to hear that you've finally introduced yourself to the Mineplex forums community. I hope that everything is going well and you are feeling welcomed on the forums. One of my favorite game modes is also Super Smash Mobs... I hope to see you on the forums or even online on the Mineplex network.

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  9. Hello! My forums username and IGN is _Prof_ and I have been playing on Mineplex on this account since August 2016.

My three favourite games are The Bridges, Survival Games, and Cake Wars. I do play Mixed Arcade quite often too!

Have you ever considered joining the Ideas Team or Game Insights? Looking at your SSM stats, it is your favourite game and Game Insights would definitely appreciate your interest! As for the ideas team, Community Management would be pleased about your eagerness to present your ideas about SSM. To apply for the Ideas Team, go here and ask a Community Management member for an invite to the Community Insights Discord. To join Game Insights, make sure you are staying active in the games channels.

Outside of Minecraft I play very little video games, occasionally on the Wii and some NHL19.

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Oct 19, 2019