• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11707 Players Online
  • 8817 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A guide on Christmas Chaos II

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by 20LeeBrian1, Dec 8, 2019.

?

Was my strategy helpful?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, except some things that I did differently and/or can explain further information

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi. This is 20LeeBrian1 and I have a strategy on Christmas Chaos II.

Note: I am pretty sure that this minigame is not permanent, which means that it will not stay forever (that's what I know). Also, this is my first time posting in Mineplex Guides section, so if I am missing out, feel free to say so. I have a video that accurately explains on what I did, with some edits to my video just for humor.

Anyways, let's begin!

This game has 6 rounds, and I will explain on what I did.

1st round:

There are 2 presents to get, so what I did is this:

If I am going to parkour to get a present: I recommend having another person come with you to help get a present. There are a lot of hard jumps, especially when there are lags.
    If I am going to the cave (mining area) to get a present: I recommend having 3 people come with you to help get a present. In my opinion, I think this is harder than parkour, unless if you are not good at parkour, then this will fit you. There are a lot of skeletons (it's easy to kill with 1 hit, but they respawn), but the tricky part is the lava jump, especially after you get a present.

2nd round:

There are 2 presents to get, so what I did is this:

If I am going to an ice maze to get a present: I recommend doing it alone if you are experienced about this maze. It's kind of hard (because it's dark), so if you need help, you can have a person to help you.
    If I am going to the hills to get a present: I recommend having 3 people come with you to help get a present. However, you can't completely get rid of spiders because they respawn, so at least one person gets a present while others have to distract the spiders without killing them. It may be silly, but it'll be easier to allow a person to get a present without getting distracted by the spiders.

3rd round:

This is the hard part in my opinion, so what I did is this:

One or two people have to distract the spiders and rush them into the center of the sleigh. The spiders attempt to kill them, but they will be pushed back and will not create much damage. That way other players will be less distracted by the spiders so that it'll be easier to mine the stone to clear the sleigh's path.

4th round:

There are two parts of this round: one part is where zombies spawn, and another part is where skeletons, spiders, creepers, and zombies spawn.

If you are going to the right side of the pit, have you and 2 people get on top of the candy cane and use bows to attack the zombies on the 1st part.
    The 2nd part is tricky because there are skeletons that shoot you and you have to get back to the top, but I recommend to stick together.

Unfortunately, I don't know what's going on in the left side of the pit, but I am pretty sure that there are mobs.

5th round:

There are 2 presents to get, but one is easy and another is hard. So what I do is this:

Exactly one person has to get a present where there are snow golems blocking the path. Be careful not to go through them; they will bounce you off! Once you got a present, rush to the other side to get another present. That side (where the red and green wools disappear and reappear) is very tricky, but by having more people doing that, it'll be easier to get a present.

6th round:

You have to defeat Evil Carl the Creeper, but you also have to be careful!

The hard and scary part is defeating charged creepers. They spawn by creating a firework sound, and you have to be alert by the firework sound.
    Be alert about TNTs that you can attack Evil Carl the Creeper.
    They deal a lot of damage than bow and arrows.
    Collaborate with people. That way they can defeat Evil Carl the Creeper.

I have a video that explains what I did:

Hope this helps!

20LeeBrian1

Posted Dec 8, 2019