• 413 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6575 Players Online
  • 6162 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A glitch with this game

Discussion in 'Snake' started by 00PT, Aug 11, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you also experience this bug?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I enjoy playing this game, but recently a glitch has made it extremely difficult to enjoy. When I play, my character spawns about halfway down the snake instead of at the front like it's supposed to. The player is teleported, but it's never where it's supposed to be. Steering seems to work fine, but I am forced into a very odd perspective to try and play the game. I would chalk this up to lag, but there is almost no lag on any other games and my network speeds are at least 110 Mb/s all the time (both download and upload). I've added a poll to try and figure out if this is a network-specific problem, though I would believe that it is since other players seem to be playing the game just fine. I am using the version 1.16.1

Posted Aug 11, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 11, 2020
  2. Hey, sorry this happens to you.
    I remember last time I played snake this is kinda like what happen to me, except I kept glitching and my it would make my head spaz so I couldn't see well. Odd to explain haha, but it didn't happen every time. Do you play in f5? It would be easier to play in that perspective and see around you. On the bright side you can steer, and that's important part! Does this happen every time?
    If you want, and you never know, report this issue! I will link to where you can on the website.
    Report the Bug: mineplex.com/bugs

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know <3!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    00PT likes this.
  3. I believe the only glitch with the game is that it's still on the server somehow

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    dualk0ng and JAKE/// like this.
  4. This is a bug with the game and is known by Quality Assurance. To fix this issue, press shift. You will be put back onto your sheep correctly. If you do this before the game countdown ends, you will glitch on and off your sheep, but after the game starts everything will work fine.

Posted Aug 11, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 12, 2020
    00PT and Brayyyden like this.
  5. I forgot to mention that I'm playing on 1.16.1

I usually prefer 1st person mode, but this bug exists for all perspectives. This happens consistently every time I play, which is what seemed most odd to me. I may be able to upload a video tomorrow if I am able to get the game on mixed arcade. Too bad nobody really plays the game by itself...

Thank you, I will try this next time I play.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  6. Hey there!

This is something we know about and it is a bug like Xukuwu said, when you spawn in like this simply just press shift and it will put you back on the spot you're suppose to be on. If you ever find anymore bugs in the future on the network please be sure to report them so we can fix them as soon as possible, you can report bugs over here; https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/. Before submitting a bug please be sure to read over our bug reporting guide so you can get the best outcome on your bug report, you can read over the bug reporting guide over here; https://www.mineplex.com/threads/in-game-bug-report-guide.17659/. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread, if you do have anymore concerns regarding this topic please send me any questions over the forums and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 12, 2020
    00PT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.