• 120 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1874 Players Online
  • 1754 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Formal Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soul Of Alpha, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Hello there, fellow Mineplex enthusiasts and forum users. I thought it would be nice to make a formal introduction of myself to the community now that I want to get a little bit more involved. So here's a little information about me if you want to read up on this.

My online alias is Soul Of Alpha. Some of you may have known me before as "LILxMilliano" or "2 palms". Over this past 2021 summer I started playing Mineplex competitively. I am from the USA and my pronouns if anyone of you are into that stuff are, He/Him. I am 16 years old and attending high school as well as 2 engineering academies. I like playing Mineplex a lot because it's the combat that I'm most use to. I play on the bedrock edition of Mineplex and enjoy playing cake wars competitively and getting more dubs everyday.

About Me
    I was actually born in the great nation of Colombia, where my mom was born and raised, I shortly then was moved to the US a few days after. At the time Hurricane/Cyclone/Typhoon Wilma was barreling towards my home and my mother wanted to bear me in peace. I have lived in the US all my life. My dad was born and raised in the US. I played soccer as a little kid all the way up until I was 12, I was actually decent at it but not pro. Then I learned that my dad had a legacy of basketball behind him. I now play basketball following in my fathers footsteps and its one of my main hobbies to do when I'm not at working or doing anything academics related. Some of my favorite things to do are; Basketball, Fight night tournaments at friends houses, Minecraft, and working on aircraft at a local airport to maintain them. Quite contrary to the stereotype of all hardcore competitive Minecraft players. (at least of my opinion) I dont watch anime, so dont bring recommendations to me. dont even try to make me watch it. Everybody is unique and you do what you like to do. As long as your doing things that make you happy in life, Youll be happy in life. I started playing Minecraft back in 2012 and it's a game that has stuck with me. It's pretty much been my main game and it's now pretty much the only game I play. I don't know if it's because of my engineering mind where I like to build whatever I want or that it's been a great experience to open myself into a "new reality" that I like to think is Minecraft. I love travelling to other countries in fact I have visited a total of 13 other countries in Europe, south & central America. I hit the gym almost everyday and it keeps me in the mindset that I can always do more to progress myself, the people around me, and the world. Granted everybody has major troubles in life and have had bad experience's in the past, but I am always anxious to move to the future and make myself happy by doing what I want. I am certified in both photoshop and premiere pro and I'm running out of things to say. Well then I leave you off here. If any of you have managed to read all of this, congratulations, you know more about me. If your ever on the bedrock edition I'm always welcome to play some rounds of cake wars or just chat for some time.
    Oh and one more thing, you wont be able to find me on discord because I don't use it.

Cya later, and remember, I am, Soul Of Alpha

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    missmasch, xLqnax and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  2. It was nice reading about you! I also played soccer, but I ended up doing it throughout high school. I definitely wasn't a pro either haha so I totally get what you mean. I also don't want any amine, but I agree with you to respect others and their choices.
    Also just wanted to say that I really like this motto and I'm glad that you consistently want to work on yourself to make you and others betters! Sad to see you play Bedrock so we can't play sometime, but definitely don't be shy to say hi to me on the forums! :)

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    missmasch likes this.
  3. Well, I'll just go ahead and say Hi. I rarely play java because I find bedrock edition way more fun to me and I've been grinding to get on the cake wars leaderboards. currently up to like 1700 wins and averaging 25 wins a day at the minimum. Thanks for reading about me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ and missmasch like this.
  4. See ya around, nice intro!

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  5. Totally fair! I wish I could play bedrock, but my computer doesn't support and it's not super enjoyable on my phone :(

It's super cool that you're grinding to get on the leaderboard! Sounds like you've got a pretty good pace going, good luck! :)

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  6. It is hard to get used to on a phone... but you can buy a controller for that! Or suffer like me XD

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  7. Haha maybe someday I will when I'm not broke :')

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  8. @_ItsMusic_ I just grabbed another 67 dubs today. now I'm at 1700, 2 days ago I was at 1600 but yesterday I had crappy internet and I didnt play that much. This past Sunday I was at 1500.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  9. Holyyyyy, that's genuinely incredible! How many more wins till you hit the leaderboard?

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  10. It's nice getting to know more information about you! Unfortunately, I don't really like football much (I like the financial side of things), but it's still a pretty cool sport, I also don't really enjoy anime too much, but I do love a good Netflix binge of documentaries.

Hopefully you enjoy your time on Mineplex :3

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  11. appreciate the welcome @CookieBilly . I like to watch international comedies on Netflix a lot because i understand a lot of the different cultures through Europe and south America and I know they're humor. My favorite hasn't been a comedy at all. It's a Turkish soap opera called "black money love". Amazing plot hold. They kept putting twist in the series forever.

And now for It's Music's response, the leaderboard currently has it's #100 at 2385 wins. I got to get 700 more wins to over take that, I figure I can do that in a month.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  12. For sure!! That’s amazing you’ll definitely get leaderboard soon with the pace you’re going! :)

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Soul Of Alpha likes this.