• 989 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3362 Players Online
  • 2373 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Force Wakens: Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by BlueSolar, May 19, 2019.

1. Today I have made a wallpaper, I was bored.
    This is pretty my player, but
    if you ever watched Sinkaio he had two skin/sides
    One was chill and the other was like
    "Powerful and Monster" which I was inspired from,
    So yeah, here it is.
    [​IMG]
    If you guys have any suggestions please let me know!
    Have a blessed an amazing day!
    ~BlueSolar
    [​IMG]

Posted May 19, 2019
  2. Hey, BlueSolar!

This wallpaper of yours is really nice! I like how it has "mystery" and I just like the look of the power orb your character is holding. The eyes are really creepy looking, and I'm pretty sure that's what you were aiming for. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 19, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  3. Hello! I’d first off like to say how great this piece looks! I really like the orb in the hands! As a person who does stuff like this as well I have a few suggestions, first off I feel like the body is a little toooo dark, so it sorta just looks like a floating head, so maybe add a little bit of light to the body, also, this one is just my personal preference, the eyes stand out a little toooo much, maybe darkening the eyes a little bit to fit the theme and really draw attention to the glowing orb might make it look a little better. But overall really nice and I look forward to seeing more from you :D

Posted May 19, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  4. Hey,

I love the orb that you made him hold, it looks really nice!

Posted May 19, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  5. Hey BlueSolar,
    Your wallpaper looks amazing, I love the lighting and the orb he's holding in his hands, I would only suggest you change the body to a slightly lighter color! Eyes look super awesome as well as the hair! Good job!

Posted May 19, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  6. I meant to post on this before, but your artwork is truly an intriguing piece to look at. My favorite part about this is the eyes. I don’t know what it is about them, but the use of circular eyes to contrast the rest of the square assets to the Minecraft character is cool. As @wattywatty14 had said, it has that mystery behind it that sort of draws you in. It makes you wonder what the orb is, what it’s for, why he has it, etc. Your GFX tells a story, which not make artwork pieces in this field do. I can confidently say that you have a positive path in art, and I think you should explore that. I look forward to seeing more from you soon!

Posted May 20, 2019
    BlueSolar and wattywatty14 like this.

7. Oh my goodness this is so cool! I’ve never been much of a Star Wars person myself so I may not understand the reference but overall this looks amazing! My favourite part would have to be the light that the avatar is making. I think the textures, colour and blending has all been really well done and sort of looks professional too. You definitely have a talent for this and I would love to see some more of your work!

As I was finished writing this, I also really like how the eyes reflect the light and the colour of the light being made. It just shows your attention to detail and it certainly paid off! Keep up the amazing work

Posted May 20, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  8. Heyo!

First of WOW! This is awesome you did an amazing job on the detail it truly gives me a mythical vibe. Also, I love the attention to detail in the background. It looks awesome and the luminescent orb looks amazing too! Great job you're a very talented artist!

- Wolfayy

Posted May 20, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.
  9. Just wanted to say, thank you so much for the support and suggestion, and to clear things up.
    Yes, my GFX are meant to have a story, and this picture is only the beginning of the story. I'll keep you guys updated!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2019
  10. Can’t wait to see the rest!

Posted May 21, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.

11. Hey!

I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this, I love how you've gone into lots of detail with everything including the small house in the background.
    One small and optional suggestion would be to make the brightness of the grass a tiny bit darker.

Keep up the good work :)

- Wifi​

Posted May 23, 2019
    BlueSolar likes this.