• 1014 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5994 Players Online
  • 4980 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A few ideas

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Meggly, Apr 13, 2020.

?

Should these ideas be implemented?

1. Option 1:Buy skins with a form of currency

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Option 2:Be traded for or a market system

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Both! Great ideas!

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Neither.. I’m not a fan

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Hello! So I recently talked about the minestrike skins that are either broken in the chests or very hard to obtain. I had the idea that it should be possible to buy the minestrike skins. I would say with shards, maybe gems, and should be expensive as a minestrike chest is 20,000 alone. For example, legendaries can be over 200,000 shards, or gems. Another idea is that skins are able to be traded for, such as for shards, gems, other skins, or maybe even cosmetics. There could be a market type thing, where people are able to sell skins for shards or something, and they should fix the minestrike chests so these are abled to be obtained again. Just like in the game CS:GO, you can buy chests/crates, so skins should be buyable, but with in game currency. I don’t know about really money, but I’m not completely sure. Many players who’ve been playing minestrike for so long can’t even get their favorite skins. Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Nico likes this.
  2. Hey! I totally understand where you’re coming from on this one. I’ve been playing Minestrike for years and enjoy collecting the different gun skins from the Minestrike chests. I’ve probably spent hundreds of thousands of shards on Minestrike chests, yet to this day I have been unable to collect the full set of skins. I personally agree with the idea of being able to buy the skins and it would definitely be neat if the developers decided to work that angle. Some additional options I would also suggest include having a much larger reimbursement of shards when you don’t get any new skins, and adjusting the chests so that they have a higher chance of providing new skins that you don’t already have. Although it might not as big of a concern for some because skins aren’t necessarily essential for the game itself, many players (including myself) still enjoy collecting them and using them in gameplay. I’m curious to see everyone else’s thoughts on this as well :).

Posted Apr 21, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 21, 2020