• 272 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5520 Players Online
  • 5248 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented A change to compromised account appeals

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Krystal The Fox, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey.

I think that appealing a compromised account punishment should not count towards the appeal limit because its could be unfair to the player who has reached the appeal limit and someone else got their account banned. for example lets say a players account was compromised 3 times and they can not appeal there for they cant play on mineplex anymore. This would not be fair to the player because it truly wasnt him/her that got punished.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  2. This is already a thing!

Compromised Account appeals do indeed not count towards the 2 justified appeals. You get 3 compromised account appeals and 2 other justified appeals. For those that have gotten an appeal accepted, they will see this message bolded at the bottom:

"Please note that you are only allowed to be pardoned twice from justified punishments, and thrice separately for Compromised Account punishments. On your third justified punishment, or fourth Compromised Account appeal, you will remain punished. False punishments do not count toward to this."

Previous compromised account punishments on any player do not count towards your justified appeals, instead, they would count towards your 3 comp acc punishments instead. Any previous justified appeals that are not for comp acc stay the same. We also do not have special appeals anymore.

You can see via this Newsletter that I talked about the changes to appeals in it.

This will be given the implemented tag and locked since it's been a thing. Message me with further questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Danese, anna dot, Fusafez and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.