• 426 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5434 Players Online
  • 5008 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

a celestial style portrait

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. it is 3am so can't type much but hi, enjoy <3
    -isca

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    chhase, Korben, itsLuhi and 1 other person like this.
  2. Heyo!
    Yet again another good drawing and this time Not a "doodle"!
    Keep on and I look forward with collabing with you!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Hello,

This is a very interesting portrait you've created here and I can't wait to see what else you can produce. I hope you continue posting your portraits on the forums for the community to see how good you are, best of luck if you do have future commissions.

Yours Sincerely,

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. I don't do commissions online but will continue to post work :) I might do a giveaway this week

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  5. I love it! Its so special and unique, and all the colors work really well together. They give it a nice vibe. It looks awsome, keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Iscariot like this.
  6. Oh I love the colors of this piece. It reminds me of a stranger you'd see on the sidewalk during a rainy day in New York City smiling because she just stepped in a puddle. I love that the inside of her mouth matches the color of her glasses. It makes me think that she's able to put things into words by visually analyzing what's around her.

It's a lovely piece, Ian. And thank you for always letting me interpret your work in my own way. :)

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  7. Thank you for allowing your thoughts to race, that is great motivation always and definitely fuels the passion of drawing :) It's the details, as always!! Thank you Freddey <3 Hope you feel better soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
    chhase likes this.