• 197 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2963 Players Online
  • 2766 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Cake Wars Montage | "Clouds" by Paper Idol

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by SilverStarX7, Jun 21, 2022.

Posted Jun 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and Amg like this.
  2. Heyo! This was such a solid video! The gameplay and editing were both quality and I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more videos from you moving forward! I also really enjoyed the music as well, great selection for a montage type video.

Posted Jun 22, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  3. Nice editing very cool

Posted Jun 22, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  4. Thank you so muchh! I’m always tryna find new and different music for montages, and this one happened to work out! These comments give me so much motivation :))

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 22, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and Amg like this.
  5. Silver content woooo!

As always your editing and content is fantasticccc. Every time I click on one of your videos I know I'm about to be blown away by the sheer cake wars skill and masterful editing haha

I also find your music choice really fitting and I love how you edit your clips to flow with the beat, it looks super professional! I can't wait to see future content, I look forward to your posts! o/

Posted Jun 22, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  6. Thank youu!! :))
    Matching the music with the clips is always one of the hardest parts for me, but good to know it works!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.