• 659 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7764 Players Online
  • 7105 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A brit that likes a good hot chocolate with their minecraft minigames

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FierceDougal5, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Well since the early days of yonder, back when the EU server was an actual seperate thing, I have enjoyed the minigames on mineplex. My favourite games are by far block hunt and Castle Siege, today you may see me in alot of the #ReviveCS player hosted servers especially at weekends and maybe in the odd BH or EVENT server. My drink of choice while playing is a nice silky hot chocolate from a mug. When i'm not playing I like building stuff and am currently a part of the Castle Siege Build team, I have my own map in the works that's comming along nicely as well as many other creative and fun ideas that i want to build and share with the community.

In my time at home I study for my degree and spend time exploring the fells and lakes in my area, taking a keen interest in some of the sports that North West England has to offer

having been an inactive part of the Mineplex community for so long I am very happy to be taking steps to be more interactive with the other players

Fair winds-
    -Fierce.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  2. Hey!

Glad to hear you've been enjoying mini-games on Mineplex! My favourite games are Cake Wars, Nano Games, and Super Smash Mobs. I don't really play Block Hunt and was never big on Castle Seige either. Personally, I just drink water and tea but I like hot chocolate too! My mom bought some of those hot chocolate bombs that were popular on TikTok and I tried one not too long ago, it was actually really good. When it comes to building, I suck at it haha. It's nice to see you're on a build team and I hope you share some of your builds in the future!

Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy watching anime, baking, going on walks and playing games in general. I recently moved (last July) and there's a lake across from my house so I go around there with my dog a bit, I haven't for a while though since winter just passed and coronavirus cases where I live are pretty high in numbers. I think it's great you want to come back to the community! I've been a Mineplex player since 2017 (with breaks) but have never been very active on the forums until this year. I was totally missing out and coming back to the server/being more active within the community is something I'm really happy I did. It was nice to get to read a bit about you and I hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    Coyly. and FierceDougal5 like this.
  3. Hey Fierce!

It's great to see you on forums for a change; love to see that Castle Siege Build Team and CSCL representation! Funny enough, I used to play CS and BH too, though I just played BH while waiting for CS lobbies to fill up. Now, aside from CS, I play Turf Wars, Draw My Thing, and a bit of Minestrike, though CS will always be my personal favorite. Although I've been loving tea recently, I'll agree that hot chocolate is amazing. My top two hot drinks are definitely earl grey tea (with milk and sugar, and I won't be told otherwise) and hot chocolate. As an American, I get a lot of weird looks for my tea preferences, but coffee just isn't the same. I'm also super hyped for the finished map you're working on! I can't wait to check out how it looks soon and play on it when it eventually gets accepted (because I have faith it will be)!

When I'm not on CS or Discord, I'm usually doing school work, reading, writing, or drinking tea. Seriously, I can spend hours drinking tea, preferably while watching a nice, relaxing show like Peaky Blinders.

I'll see ya around!
    ~Alex

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    FierceDougal5 likes this.
  4. Hello!

Great to see you on the forums! I also do like BlockHunt, I play it quite a bit but I don't really play it often but I think it's a great game as well as Castle Siege though, I admit I don't play Castle Siege as much. Some of the games that I like to play a lot are CakeWars, NANO games, and Skywars (I also like survival games but I don't play it a lot)

A drink of choice while playing would be water for me, I love water a lot it's hydrating and good for you and this will usually be my drink of choice whilst I play. Outside of Mineplex I love walks, reading and watching shows. I've seen that you've said that you've been apart of the Mineplex community for a while and I think that's awesome and so have I! I've been playing since at least 2015 which is pretty long ago. Just wondering, when did you play? I'm curious.

Anyways, I'm happy that you're being more interactive with the community, I think that it's awesome that you're doing that. Finally, if you ever need anything you can always message me on the forums and let me know, that's all, welcome to the forums and have a good day! :)

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    FierceDougal5 likes this.
  5. yooOOOO welcome fiercedougal!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    FierceDougal5 and Fusafez like this.