• 955 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3039 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A brief insight of this journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Killer_2020, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hewwo!!
    My name is Alex, I'm 15, and I'm from Brazil.
    Two years ago I engaged on playing minecraft online servers, which is how I found Mineplex, this wholesome ambient.
    On the very end of last year, and beginning of this one, I attempted to join staff...Well I got rejected, but that changed a lot. I decided to look for experience, and I modded since discord to minecraft servers. I developed my language and my maturity and still have a challenge to pursue.
    Well I stopped playing minecraft on the relative start of this year, by end of April, because I had to dedicate myself to school. Things were getting kinda heated up.
    Well here am I! Back to the place I always come!
    I enjoy reading very much, I also love logic and challenges they make me feel tempted. I love games and racing, I'm very into formula 1 and sports too!!

I hope we see each other around!
    A brief summary of my whole journey here...

Thank you for reading!!
    Have a good day!

From Killer_2020~

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    CowHatake likes this.
  2. Hey there Alex!

I'm Dallarth, and I'm a Trainee here at Mineplex! I wish you a warm welcome back to the server. I'm really glad to hear that you've developed your language and maturity and are always looking to improve! We share the same interests in games, and when I was a bit younger I used to also enjoy racing! What is your favourite sport to watch/play?

As always, I recommend refreshing your memory with the rules as there may have been some changes since you last played, you can find them here!

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help! I'll see you around!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  3. Hey!
    My favourite sport to watch is Formula 1, I find strategy very interesting and cool. Meanwhile, I love playing and watching soccer.

Oh great! How is being a Trainee going? I will get updated on rules, and on everything I can. Any recommendations on how to get back to community interaction? I used to be part of GI, I hope I can help again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2019
  4. Oh nice! I actually enjoy watching soccer (football here in England) when the World Cup is on but I don't usually watch it any other time.

I'm actually less than a day into my trial but so far it has been very good thank you! I have already learnt so much and I'm looking forward to learning even more.

It's great to hear that you want to get more involved with the community once again. If you're looking to expand your knowledge of the server and meet some great people, I'd recommend applying for the Community Mentoring Program! Other than that, you can always contribute your idea to threads or even make your own to interact with the community even more!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  5. Hey there Alex!

It’s nice to see how diverse Mineplex’s community is. How is Brazil? I would like to see it myself someday.

Your aspirations to be a staff member are great! It’s good to see that people are inspired to make a positive change in this community. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. I myself also aspire to be a staff member one day.

It’s very nice to see you here! Have a good night / day and I can’t wait to see more from you.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    Killer_2020 likes this.