• 666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7197 Players Online
  • 6531 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

_ItsMusic_'s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _ItsMusic_, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Hey everyone!

I realized that you guys might not know much about me, so I thought I would give you all a bit of information about me! As some of you might know, I just recently became a trainee, and so far the experience has been amazing! I've been on the server for many years, and had been on and off in recent years due to school. However, I ended up coming back when COVID hit, and ended up applying for trainee.

On the server, you will probably catch me playing some Speed Builders, NANO, or just conversing with my friends or community members!

Outside of Mineplex, I am involved in numerous extracurricular activities! To list a few, I play soccer and run track, volunteer, and help function special needs community events!

I'm enrolling in college in the fall for Biology on the path of Pre-Physical Therapy. I'm a little nervous, however, I'm super excited for the start of a new adventure!

I love conversing with new people, and am always open to talking with more people so don't be afraid to say hi if you see me in game! If you want to know more about me, or just want to talk, you're welcome to PM me on discord (ItzMusic#3188) :)

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  2. Yayy hii it's great to meet you & I'm blessed to be your batch buddy xo

I always love to see people that volunteer or help causes, I think it's a really thoughtful thing to do. It's also interesting that you are enrolling for Biology next year, that is one of my best subjects in school atm, and was debating majoring Human Health & Disease in university but decided that I prefer astronomy, math and physics.

I haven't seen you on the server since you got your tags ngl but I haven't touched the games you mentioned in tiiiiiimeeeee. Hopefully I'll be seeing you around soon :0

Posted Mar 17, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  3. Omg you’re majoring in bio as well?? So am I!! That’s really cool and I hope school in general’s going well for you :))

It’s been a blast being able to work with ya as your MA so far and it was lovely reading more about you! I’m also enrolling in college in the fall and I’ll be studying something similar. Still not sure where I’m going but hopefully that’ll change soon.

Again it was great learning more about you!!

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Amg and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  4. Hey there Music!

It's so nice to see you. I believe we met twice in Survival games and in a specific lobby (I can't remember which lobby, sorry :(), which was such a pleasure if you ask me. First off, my name is Justin, I'm from Toronto, Ontario, and I'm 15 years old. :D My favorite colors are blue and green, and I love to play sports. To be more specific, baseball and hockey have always been my passion. Growing up playing those sports always grew more and more of relation with me.

I see that you're loving Bio! I'm currently a sophmore myself, however, I'm taking chemistry and bio too. I love how the human body, reactions, and wildlife operate. I used to play a lot of nano games, however, not much anymore. I'm currently an avid member of Survival games, Dragon escape, and lobbies (particularly lobby-1). Anywho, I hope to see more of you around. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  5. Heyo,

It's nice to see another trainee getting recruited, I'm a bit new to the community(I played in like 2014-2015 but just coming back now) but hey I'm Nurved I'm 15, I also love to play soccer(too much tbh) and frequently volunteer. I grew up in Finland so I occasionally play hockey(I mean its part of my culture I cant avoid it xD), but mainly a lacrosse player(got varsity at sophomore somehow).

It's cool that your majoring in bio, in all honesty, I despise it, I still have to take it though even though I would have liked physics more. I am in love with technology and on the path to become a software engineer, I'm taking an "intro to programming class" atm even though I have been coding for 4 years xD. I play a lot of cw because I used to be an avid bedwars and skywars sweat so I play with people like JXHSTN. I also LOVE to play nano and speedbuilders when I'm casually playing. That's about it, hope you have a great rest of the week!

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  6. Hey Music!

I think I saw you in Lobby 1 yesterday, but it's awesome that you're a trainee now! I also quit Mineplex for a few years to focus on school, and it sounds like you're a senior as well! I'm also going to college in the fall to focus on Mechanical Engineering, though I wasn't a huge fan with Biology. I don't play a lot of Speed Builders, but I've gotten into NANO as well, so I hope I can find you in there at some point! In terms of extracurriculars I do outside of Mineplex, I'm on a robotics team #NotBattlebots and I play violin for orchestra! Hope to see you around the network more and we can talk sometime!

-Skit

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  7. That's so cool! To be honest, I'm not the best at biology haha so there's a possibility I might switch majors to something like Public Health, but that's super cool! Those all sound like super interesting subjects, although they all seem super challenging. I took physics last year, and let me tell you... never again. Super glad you really like those subjects though! Hopefully I'll see you more around the server soon! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
  8. Maybe not bio haha, well see when the fall comes around! I hope schools going well for you as well and hopefully you get to figure out which college you're going to soon because let me tell you, it's like a huge weight is off your shoulders once you do :). You've been the most amazing MA, and I'm really glad I get to work with you!

OP OP
  9. Yes! I do remember meeting you, and last time I did see you in lobby-1! Those are super cool sports, but I could never do them haha. I tried basketball in 8th grade, and I did not make a single basket the whole season, but I thought it was a really fun experience! I totally get what you mean by sports growing a relation with you because that's the same with me for soccer! I played soccer since I was 5 years old and unfortunately this was my last year, however, I am super grateful that I got to have one last season this year! Hopefully I'll see you around some more, and it was great getting to know more about you :)

OP OP
  10. That's so cool! I'm glad you found your way back to Mineplex! :)

If I'm being honest as well, I am also not a major fan of biology haha, so I might be changing my major but we'll see. Becoming a software engineer seems super cool, and in all honesty, I could never. I don't know a lick of coding haha and the fact that you've been doing that for 4 years is absolutely incredible! It can be really hard for some people to find a passion, or even know what kind of career they want to go into, so the fact that you even know what you want to do with your life is amazing! I hope I see you around whether that be in the forums, in-game, or in a lobby! :)

OP OP
  11. Super cool! Congrats on getting accepted into college, I hope that goes super well for you! Also, no way! I also play the violin (not the best though haha). Robotics sounds super fun! I remember in my middle school all the smart kids had a technotics class where they got to build robots and I wished I had that class haha. I really enjoyed learning more about you and hopefully I'll catch you in a game of NANO! :)

OP OP
    Skit likes this.
  12. It's nice to meet ya! You picked some good games to main, specifically Nano. (personal favorite of mine, it's so diverse.)
    I used to love Track, my events were 100, 200 and long jump, but I gave it because I lost passion for it and moved to Kickboxing and writing.
    Congratulations on getting College and Biology is a great subject, I hear it's a little complicated from a few friends of mine who major it, but I'm sure you'll do well in it.

If you're ever around, shoot me a hi. I'm always down to talk! Hope to see you 'round.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  13. Hey! You seem really cool and I just talked to you for the first time the other day with ItsFree :D
    I'm glad to see someone also entering their first year of college this upcoming fall semester!
    I too am a bit scared but open to the idea of it :D
    I'm not one to message people first but just know that if you ever need someone to talk to or if you would like to be friends then I'm available here whenever you'd like! I don't want to give my discord out here but you can always pm me or something! Keep up the great work and good luck in college!

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  14. Hihi, congrats on Trainee!

It's nice to hear you're involved in extracurricular activities and such. I've tried numerous things outside of school such as soccer, karate, singing, ballet, and piano but unfortunately, none of them really caught my attention so I didn't stick to anything (which I regret).

I wish you luck in college, I'm only a sophomore so I still got a few more years to go. For me, science is my best subject and I actually really like biology. I'm thinking of also studying Biology or some sort of science at University when the time comes and hopefully go to dental school.

I would've replied to your thread yesterday but I was sort of struggling with what to say haha. Anyway, it was nice to read a bit about you! :)

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and Skit like this.
  15. Hiya!

First of all, congratulations on becoming a Trainee on Mineplex, that's awesome! I've seen you around before, and you seem like a great person to be around. When it comes to games, I normally play Cake Wars, Dragon Escape, and NANO, but Speed Builders is definitely fun as well (I'm pretty bad at it though).

Outside of Mineplex and the internet in general, I mainly play baseball and sometimes basketball, but I never have really gotten into soccer. Soccer sounds fun and it's definitely something I'd like to try in the future, but I've just never have decided to try playing it.

Anyway, it was great reading your lovely introduction, and I hope to see you around more in the future. Have a great rest of your day / night!

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  16. That's super cool! Fun fact, I actually tried every single track event, can't tell you I was good at all of them though haha. I'm glad you ended up finding something else to do after track! Kickboxing seems super interesting and I always wanted to try it. I'm glad I got to know more about you, and maybe I'll see you in game sometime! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2021
  17. Thank you! It was super nice talking with you as well! College is super nerve-wracking, but I think we'll both manage. I'll definitely reach out to you if I ever need something, thank you! I really appreciate that! :)

OP OP
    Zyta likes this.
  18. Thank you so much! I love all of the extracurricular activities I got into, and honestly it's never too late to get into them, especially since it's only your sophomore year! I didn't join all of my clubs my freshmen year, I actually joined my volunteering club sophomore year and loved it! Personally, I think you should just try out a few clubs, all of which can be completely random. You never know what might stick! :)

I also can't believe you already know what you want to do with your life. At your age, most people don't know what they want to do with their life, and even some people when they're a senior still don't so I give props to you! Dental school is definitely going to be challenging, but I'm sure you're going to manage just fine!

I'm glad you replied to my thread because I really enjoyed learning more about you. Hopefully I'll see you around, but if not, I wish you the best of luck for school and any other future endeavors. :)

OP OP
    siee likes this.
  19. Thank you :)

All of those games that you listed are super fun, but I can not for the life of me play Cake Wars. I don't know how, but I have a tendency of falling into random one block holes in bridges...

Those are two really interesting sports and obviously I never played baseball, but I did play basketball when I was little! It never really stuck with me since I was a pretty short kid, but I always wished I had the ball skills to play. I actually tried out for the basketball team in 8th grade to stay active, and I made it (only one person got cut, but were just going to let that minor detail slide...). I didn't score a single point that season, but I can say that it sure is a fun sport :)

It was lovely learning more about you, and maybe I'll see you around sometime in game! :)

OP OP
    okNick likes this.
  20. I've seen you around quite a few times before you joined the MP Staff Team and I gotta say, it wasn't a huge surprise seeing your name in the Trainee Acceptance list. I've been meaning to get around to my own Introduction since I'm a returning player and staff member from 2013-2016 and rejoined the team late 2020.

If you ever need any assistance, I'm typically around and I only bite on days that end in 'y', so feel free to ask! :)

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.