• 985 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3355 Players Online
  • 2370 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

8v8 Cake Wars [Bedrock]

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by DrJ11, Nov 24, 2018.

?

Should Mineplex bring back 8v8 in Cake Wars? (It was really fun back then ;-;)

Poll closed Dec 8, 2018.
  1. YES PLEASE

90.9%
  2. no... just NO

9.1%
  3. ask another question

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Way long ago in Bedrock, Cake Wars had 8v8 [Red vs Blue]. It was really fun because you are actually working with more than 4 people and making competition more challenging between each team. There wasnt 4 emerald spawners, there was 2. This made emeralds (and nether stars) more demanding. Feel free to leave your own opinions and thoughts!

In my opinion, I feel like they should bring back 8v8 (just like they did with Mob Arena)...

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  2. It should be pretty easy to re-implement it. I think it would be a welcomed addition.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  3. heyo! that's really cool, wish I was around to see that! think this would we a really good idea for Bedrock and possible Java, because CakeWars is one of the most popular games on Mineplex! just gotta make sure that the games aren't too long and servers won't get overloaded :)

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  4. A lot of balancing needs to go into it.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  5. This sounds like a very fun idea! It would easier to keep track of many team mates easier than 4v4v4v4 because there is always that ONE player that gets passed all and does not even get noticed! So with this 8v8 idea the way people may work is being able to PvP and keep others away! This would be nice to play or see unravel!

Posted Nov 26, 2018
  6. I do not think will be a thing mainly because we would not get Solo Cakewars on Java.

Posted Nov 26, 2018
  7. Yes because the games are speedy so it would be easy to grind for my kit armor

Posted Nov 26, 2018
  8. This doesn’t seem harmful at all. I don’t play Bedrock often, but I doubt many people would be opposed. 8v8 sounds like it would be much faster and easier to grind experience as well. However, if this was already on Bedrock, why was it removed? Could that be a reason that it wouldn’t be added back? I’d really be interested to see if this gets reimplemented and the feedback from that.

Posted Nov 26, 2018
    i give chips likes this.
  9. I used to wreck at 8v8s. Though I would assume they took it away because a lot of people leave the game. And because of that, the teams become unbalanced.
    --- Post updated ---
    Not to mention if you had a party full of diamond guys and all ended up to be on the same team, the other team would have no chance x

Posted Nov 26, 2018