• 478 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5736 Players Online
  • 5258 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

6 Block Extension!!!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by LostShrimp13, Jun 22, 2022 at 12:46 PM.

1. So this is my first ever PC montage. I hope you enjoy, and don’t forget to subscribe.

I showed this to an irl friend and they said those clutches are planned, yes ik that I wasn’t trying to hide that a couple of them were planner, it was to just show off that I could do them.

But yeah I hope you enjoy!

Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 12:46 PM,
    Last edited Jun 22, 2022 at 4:07 PM
    CatFan105, WalkOverYou and Amg like this.
  2. Heya LostShrimp! This was another amazing video from you and I really enjoyed watching this montage! The gameplay, music and editing complimented each other very well and to put it simply, it was quality content. I look forward to seeing more content from you, keep up the amazing work! :D

Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 1:25 PM
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. Tysmmmm!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 2:12 PM
    Amg likes this.
  4. Yo dude this is seriously some skill right here, I can't even begin to comprehend how long it took you to learn how to do this. Those extensions are AMAZING, I am so impressed! I personally am really good with pearl clutches but 90% of my block clutches are by total accident and every time I pull one off I'm shocked so this blows me away haha

That, combined with the awesome editing makes for a bomb video! Keep up the great work o/

Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 2:46 PM
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. Tysmmm!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 4:05 PM
  6. wow
    You're really good at that
    Also how are you getting such a high framerate bedrock is very laggy for me

Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 8:51 PM
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  7. there is something you can do in your pc settings thta can take it off of 60 frames

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2022 at 10:14 PM
    CatFan105 likes this.