• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

510bike’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 510bike, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, thanks for taking a look at my very late introduction!
    If you don’t know who I am, my name is 510bike. I have been part of Mineplex since 2013, and I started to become actively involved around 2015.
    I first became a staff member in 2017. I was a Moderator and FM/RP, but I decided to resign.
    I came back in the summer of 2019. Right now, I am a Sr. Mod on Social Media, FM/RPA member, and a writer/editor for the newsletter!
    My favorite games on Mineplex are probably Dragon Escape and Nano Games. I also enjoy Cakewars if I am playing with friends.

Outside of Mineplex, I do mock trial and martial arts. I am also in a few community service clubs at school, and I am a board member for one of them. I have been doing martial arts since I was 6 years old and mock trial since freshmen year.
    My favorite part about martial arts is probably the competitions. I really enjoy being able to perform in front of everyone, and it’s fun to prepare for them.
    Mock trial is a great experience as well, especially for someone who wants to be an attorney. I think my favorite part about it though is all the friends I have been able to meet from it.
    I used to be a volunteer barista at a coffee shop until recently. Unfortunately the shop was bought out by new management.

I’m also into photography, and I currently have a big obsession with the Life is Strange video game series!
    Feel free to say hi if you ever see me in-game!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  2. Hi 510bike!

For some reason your name seems incredibly familiar and now I'm starting to wonder whether or not you ever worked on smaller servers. I probably won't rest until I find the source of this mystery person I remember! Anyways, back to the basics. It's great to meet you and I've definitely seen you around on the forums. I'm Caleb and joined Mineplex a while after you did, in 2014. I wished to become a staff member at this time but I did not have the facilities for it, and unfortunately I didn't realise this! I'm glad you didn't know me then as I was pretty arrogant.
    Dragon Escape used to be my favourite game but now I'm finding some new passions, like Nano Games as you mentioned as well as Speed Builders. I really enjoy creative writing which is why I would love to be part of the Newsletter Program someday.

I like to play basketball where I can and hang out with friends, above all. It's a great distraction when exam season comes around, which is quite frequently these days. Mock trial sounds pretty interesting as well as your ambitions, although an attorney sounds like a tough job! Truthfully I don't know what I'd like to do, so I'll need to start considering that.

I'll add you in-game if I spot you and I hope to get to know you better. Also, finally, another Life is Strange fanatic! I'm only on Season 1 Episode 2 and I'm loving it. Episode 1 was great and it's said to get even better as it progresses?? Is that even possible??

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I already know you @510bike so I'm going to keep this short and sweet! It looks like we have so much in common that I didn't know! Though I did know were both past and present FM's but I never knew you liked Dragon Escape or Nano Games! I love those games so much, they're so entertaining and fun! I also only like to play Cake Wars when it's with friends usually and they can carry me haha! Anyway, cool to learn more about you!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  4. Helloooo. I’ve seen you around a lot lately. It looks like you’ve also been part of Mineplex for a while. Newsletter is definitely a fun program, I highly recommend giving it a shot next time applications open up.
    I think the game gets better as it progresses. It gets really interesting towards the end. Life is Strange 2 is also really good. I highly recommend playing it if you enjoyed the first game.
    Hey Spike! Glad to see someone who also currently likes Dragon Escape. I’m pretty much the same way with Cakewars, I let other people carry me haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020
    WowCaleb and spikecreates like this.
  5. Hey Bike!

It's good to see you again! I remember when I first saw you when you were a Trainee, and then you became a Moderator a while back. I still remember when we were both FM before, and then we later rejoined FM in 2019. I'm so glad to see that you're doing well on the Social Media team. I also love to play Nano games too when I'm in my free time.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to talking to you soon, Bike! :)

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  6. Hey Pham!
    I remember that too haha. It definitely seems like a while ago. Time really does fly. It’s really great to see that you have been staff for such a long time. Congratulations on four years once again :).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
  7. Hello! I saw this earlier, but never really got a chance to reply to it. I think it’s amazing that you’re doing so much to help the community, you definitely inspire me. I’ve seen you around the forums, but haven’t seen you at all in game, maybe we could play some time. Personally, I love Cake Wars on Bedrock and Nano Games and Super Paintball on Java. In my free time I like to chat with friends (both irl and online) and play sports! I’m currently 15 years old and ironically enough I joined Mineplex in 2015, although I didn’t have my own account at the time, I joined on this account in 2018 and I finally joined the forums in 2019. My favorite sports include hockey and football and I love video games. I would definitely enjoyed getting to know you better, hopefully we can become friends in the future! <3

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    510bike and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  8. Aww thanks a ton!
    I’ve seen you around a lot, you’re a very helpful and active community member!
    Nano games are super fun, they’re quick and a great way to pass the time. We should definitely play together sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. Hi 510bike! I am _Prof_ and been pat of the server since 2014, left for two years, and then returned in 2016 on this account. Ever since, I have stayed active across all places of the network. My favourite games on Mineplex are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders.

Outside of Minepelx, I play on the AA ice hockey team of my town. I am also engaged in school activities and in several clubs there. Ice hockey has been an extra-curricular activity of mine since I was 5-years-old. My favoruite parts of playing ice hockey are scoring goals and making friends. Most of my friend circle has played or is currently part of a team. This year, our season is going mediocre as we are only 24-17-5 (wins-regulation losses-extra time losses) compared my last in the minors (52-9-4) which was absolutely killer. I am also currently working at Starbucks as drink preparation. Other hobbies of mine include guitar, reading, and YouTube.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    510bike likes this.