• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3986 Players Online
  • 3631 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

50 Best Optifine Capes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Uchica Itachi, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Greetings, everyone!

I recently found an old document based off a post I made on a past forums I was on. This thread is solely based about the best Optifine capes for you all to enjoy. Essentially, I edited this list recently to ensure that everyone sees a cape that they may personally like. Furthermore, if you have any capes for suggestions, please feel free to suggest below!

- What is Optifine? Optifine is a mod used to boost your frames per second (FPS) and overall establishes supreme game quality. Optifine provides detailed capes that you may wear for $10. I would suggest downloading this mod as there's no loss and simply benefits.

If you would like to download Optifine and need assistance, here's a short and helpful video.

Nonetheless, let's dive into the most popular Optifine capes that you may want to wear in the future.

(Note: This list is randomized and specifically not in any order.)

Best Optifine capes - opinion based:
    Need help changing your Optifine cape? Click here.
    Need help getting an Optifine cape? Click here.

I hope I helped and please feel free to comment your opinions! <3

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    makw, mathuu, BasicT and 1 other person like this.
  2. Very useful thread I needed a new optifine cape! Thanks :D

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    scarlet and Uchica Itachi like this.
  3. Thanks for sharing! I’ve been looking into purchasing an optifine cape recently. This list brings me one step closer to doing so. These designs are awesome!

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Uchica Itachi likes this.